Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What is the best way to find a job where you can basically exist as a NEET (i.e. White collar) with only 2 hours "real" work per day)?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I don't care if the job is in my field or not, or what the nature of the employment is (like gig work). I just need to find as easy and low effort a job as possible that is WFH.

I've heard of people getting lucky with WFH and basically having hours of free time on the clock every day.

Does anyone have any advice for finding that?

HINTS:
1. I have a physics degree and is pursuing my master's - won't do a PhD because that would require FAR too much effort
2. Both my parents are well off
3. I'm 5'5'' so that obviously would hinder me in finding a job (shortest member in the family)

Last edited:
Freelancing. is what you want, i also reached the same conclusion after thinking for a while. Only you need to pick up a niche and be really good at it.

Remote IT can give you flexible hours. If you know how to code (with a physics background you can teach yourself if you don't already), then that'd also open some doors.

You could also look into night security, but AFAIK that isn't WFH.

Just online shit would be good, barely any work and you could neetmaxx:feelsjuice:

Freelancing. is what you want, i also reached the same conclusion after thinking for a while. Only you need to pick up a niche and be really good at it.
Security guard?