Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Is The Best Way To Build Muscle In The Gym?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
I have been trying to build up more muscle mass in the past 9 months. I have built up only a little bit though.

Some Questions.

When Would Be The Best Time To Increase The Weight On The Machines?

What Are The Best Foods To Eat?

I have been trying to build up more muscle mass in the past 9 months. I have built up only a little bit though.

Some Questions.

When Would Be The Best Time To Increase The Weight On The Machines?

What Are The Best Foods To Eat?
its a whole spectrum of things

mains ones if natural
sleep
rest between workout days
compound moves deadlifts squats bench for thickness and mass
eating a slight calorie surplus
supps protein over 200 grams a day spread 4-5 meals is fine
main supps creatine post training vitamin c works very well

Constantly stuff your face with food high in calories and protein. You probably hsve a very high metabolism so you have to compensate for that. Also, hitting each muscle group at least 4 different workouts per session. And keep changing it up. Different workouts, sets and reps etc

Constantly stuff your face with food high in calories and protein. You probably hsve a very high metabolism so you have to compensate for that. Also, hitting each muscle group at least 4 different workouts per session. And keep changing it up. Different workouts, sets and reps etc
I will try that. I should change workout routines instead of just doing the same workout every session.

I will try that. I should change workout routines instead of just doing the same workout every session.
Don't change routines, stick to one that hits each muscle group 2 times a week, there are routines like 6 day PPL, 4 day upper/lower split and 3 day full body, all are good.

If you are skinny (lean) try to eat around 300-500 calories over your TDEE and hit 120 grams or over of protein per day. If you are fat or skinnyfat then you need to eat 500-700 calories below your TDEE while lifting and getting at least 120 grams of protein until you get leaner then you go on a bulk.

When you are finished with your first bulk you need cut body fat to 10-15% as that range is where you look most defined in muscles as natural without any side effects, genetics is also a big factor on how much muscle you can pack as a natural weightlifter.