Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what is the best career field for incels? come vote and discuss boyos.

_!_

• cook chef etc

• lawyer

• IT (programmer etc etc)

• hands work (construction, repairs, garage etc etc)

• transportation (taxi buss train driver)

• economy (CPA etc etc)

• science related shit (working in a lab and shit)

• health field (doctor, psychologist etc etc)

• teacher, guide etc etc

• Engineering

Results are only viewable after voting.
nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
things to consider:
salary
the people you will work with
special social skills needed?

discuss.

for others - say in comment.

Cook chef and programmer

IT if you just want to LDAR or Science cause you want to bioengineermax.

STEM +medicine

I bet there are lot of doctors and engineers who would be incel if they didnt careermax in their fields.

Even programming nowadays requires a lot of communication and "team spirit" aka being a bitch not only to a manager but to other assholes that you need to cooperate with.

Idk, janitor is pretty good. Just mop in silence.

Anything STEM related really

I'm going into engineering because of the good pay and lower female count and social interaction needed.

bet there are lot of doctors and engineers who would be incel if they didnt careermax in their fields.
3rtqVWk

Programmer tbh. You often work alone and rot in one place for hours writing a code. Also pay is good. If you are not low iq like me, this is a good job.

Even programming nowadays requires a lot of communication and "team spirit" aka being a bitch not only to a manager but to other assholes that you need to cooperate with.

Idk, janitor is pretty good. Just mop in silence.
This.

Also, I would say any military where you're at a higher risk of fatality than most people. Any SOF sounds good, like EOD for example. The SEAL teams for gymcels. 75th Regiment if you really don't like your life.

I’m going for psychiatry. Depending on the patients you can get paid up anywhere from 180-300 thousand yearly. That’s on average $100 for every 20-30 minute session for anywhere from 20-100 patients.

Joining the Marines, SEMPER FI motherfuker!!!

I’m going for psychiatry. Depending on the patients you can get paid up anywhere from 180-300 thousand yearly. That’s on average $100 for every 20-30 minute session for anywhere from 20-100 patients.
yep but 7-8 training boyo.
JFL at fighting for Israel
im starting to wonder if you really believe the bs u saying or just saying that out of boredom like most of us saying stupid shit out of boredom here.

yep but 7-8 training boyo.

im starting to wonder if you really believe the bs u saying or just saying that out of boredom like most of us saying stupid shot sometimes here.
@Insomniac hates people who “kneel during the national anthem” but spews shit like this I really have no clue what this dude means

@Insomniac hates people who “kneel during the national anthem” but spews shit like this I really have no clue what this dude means
I just hate it when self important rich athletes who make millions start virtue signaling to the rest of us. It pisses me off.

Anyway the issue they were protesting wasn’t even an issue. They should maybe address why black people are killing each other in vast numbers.

thats the problem with the internet nowdays. everyone thinks they are experts in everything because they read something in some BS site or video lmao

Be a lawyer and save ass of a incel brother tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back