Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is the actual reason why the west is becoming soy?

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I know the meme answer is "jews" but we have to be more specific. trannies and fags are growing, feminism is growing, men are now shamed for being masculine, foids are talking about how much they hate men and the media accepts it, men are shamed for having traditional or religious beliefs, ect ect. why is the west becoming too degenerate and feminine?

the enlightenment

It was a slow process that started around 1968-1970 when modern feminism was born until present day with roots going back into the 1920s. Nothing really new it’s just matured to a disgusting point in Western culture.

"Jews" is a shit answer. And I say that without denying that my people have an absurd influence over media / academia.

Here is a differend take:
1) A big part of it is tech. The medium is the message and all that. When you are completly disconnected from the consequences, when everyone is talking about things they will never have any contact with, there is zero incentive to even try to get anything right. What wins out under these conditions is just pure virtue signaling. It doesn't matter if we all lie about race, because I'm gonna be living far away from these criminals and I get free status and moral superiority by being as mindlessly virtuous as possbile.

2) The average person is retarded. And I include 105-120 IQ brainlet low level academics in that. No good idea survives contact with the masses. Something like gender equality might be good when people with actual brains and morals think about it, but when that idea reaches the masses, the lowest base human instincts like pro-female bias and tribalism and the desire to climb the social hierachy by putting someone else down, those all step into the foreground, because they are everpresent and unsupressed withing the general population.

3) Whites (well at least those from around the Hajnal Line https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_European_marriage_pattern) have some particular traits (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_WEIRDest_People_in_the_World) that could be described as a tilt towards self-flagellation and pathological altruism. And these same people won the race for world dominance. The same people that ended up choosing Protestantism as their religion.

4) And on some level my people play into that as well. Not sure how exactly, maybe it's just that our jewish tendency for subversive behavior and white's tendency towards being too open and trusting and hungry to sacrifice for someone else inevitably lead to my people subverting whites maximally until conflict ensues. Though some of what is going on now is almost certainly also motivated by revenge.

5) Simple demographic change amongst the elites. More women & more ethnics in higher positions leads to them pushing what they percieve as in their interest or right.

6) Tech again. Society changes with technological progress. I'm not a fan of marxist analysis, but you could argue that slavery ended primarily because with new tech came new jobs, and those required workers with an increased amount of education and agency. Tech changes the playing field, capital adapts to the new rules and society gets remodeled. To me this seems incomplete, I doubt if Asians or Middle-Easterners had conquered the world, slavery would have been abolished as quickly or as widely as it was in our timeline, but there is at least something to the perspective.

Still feels incomplete but I gotta go, and I don't actually have any real answer anyway. There are specific schools of thought in academia, rooted in specific countries and timeframes in history. There were the civil rights battles and the legislation that followed. There was communism and the cult of the blank slate.

And to some extent it is all an expression of group trait distributions. Jews have for some reason an absurd hard-on for communism, communism might also be a way to extent family dynamics from a female perspective across the entirety of society (or alternatively just their self-interest as the higher SMV sex to equalize the other market so they are the richest around by far), Catholic and Protestant religious doctrines are to some extent just a result of the characteristics of the people that formed those religions, and those characteristics follow from the evolutionary selection pressures these people were under in the past, which follow from the geography / enviormental conditions they found themselfs in after humans spread out across the world.

Think whatever the answer is, it's way to complex to find a good answer by asking on here. Especially since you would want to start quantifying things to get a feel for what factors really were the most important, and that would require some form of data analysis.

don't care, genetics are law

estrogenic properties of emf waves, fluoride in water, plastics in the body acting like insulators interfering with natural electrical biology, lack of exercise, lack of sunlight, estrogenic growth hormones in animal products, chemtrails spraying god knows what over all landmasses. no barefoot connection to the grounding frequency of the earth, smoking, sugar. gnome saiyan?