Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the actual fucking problem with these curries?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
[This is a repost from /r/incels]
I was going over quora browsing some shit, and I found this gold.

https://www.quora.com/Does-your-face-get-prettier-when-you-lose-a-lot-of-weight

The question was if losing weight make people more beautiful. Guess what? thousands of curry subhumans are flocking to this question and posting their "before/after" pics. For obvious reason, all of them are hideously ugly just like me, just my carbon copies. All of them are appreciating how gymceling helped them to achieve "attractive" looks. There are total of 30 responses and 24 of them are from curry subhumans. LMAO, one example:

Before:
3Cd8VH.jpg

After:
7cGdP7.png

All the "after" pics are like these morons are doing some sort of freaking beauty magazine photo-shoot, JFL. Cringy as fuck. These freaking retards have no fucking idea how ugly they are.

Curries are walking memes.

chudur-budur said:
Curries are walking memes.

Brown = ugly no matter what.

White > Olive > Black > Yellow > Brown

AHHAHA Lmfao ...

dude I love you though

BonePressed said:

It's not about being brown. There is a special type of curries called "albino curries" --

5QVdKg.jpg

IT'S CURRY OVER...

chudur-budur said:
It's not about being brown. There is a special type of curries called "albino curries" --

5QVdKg.jpg

IT'S CURRY OVER...

It's entirely to do with being brown. 

Give the three men in the back brown hair, blue eyes, and white skin and they turn into Chads.

BonePressed said:
It's entirely to do with being brown. 

Give the three men in the back brown hair, blue eyes, and pale skin and they turn into Chads.

LMAO, hiroshima nagasaki level cope. They already have pale skin and bluish eyes (albinism), brown hair won't change anything.

chudur-budur said:
LMAO, hiroshima nagasaki level cope. They already have pale skin and bluish eyes (albinism), brown hair won't change anything.

Yeah, but I'm talking normal pale, not albino pale. 

Albinoism is a death sentence. 

They all have massive jaws, good hairlines, amazing facial symmetry and good eye areas.

Quora is terrible tbh. I hate that community.

Why dont you go back to India op??? You might escape inceldom there

why is quora so indian anyway? everyone there is either an indian or pakistani or just some type of curry.

PessimisticFailure said:
This.  Send vegana open bobs.

Maybe not THAT cliched but I've noticed on xvideos how curries wrongly assume that videos got uploaded by girls featured in the video and post their cell number begging the girl to call them for sex LOL.

FeminismsCancer said:
Maybe not THAT cliched but I've noticed on xvideos how curries wrongly assume that videos got uploaded by girls featured in the video and post their cell number begging the girl to call them for sex LOL.
Keking my ass off rn

BonePressed said:

whats the diff between olive and brown? are sandniggers brown or yellow?

PessimisticFailure said:
Keking my ass off rn

It didn't take me long to go to xvideos and already find 3 such comments under 1 vid:

EDIT: fuck it, that site always crops my pastes

BonePressed said:
Yeah, but I'm talking normal pale, not albino pale. 

Albinoism is a death sentence. 

They all have massive jaws, good hairlines, amazing facial symmetry and good eye areas.

Keep coping bro, nothing's gonna save curries. It's over even before started.

chudur-budur said:

5QVdKg.jpg

IT'S CURRY OVER...

back top right is already a chad. looks like albino Schwarzenegger

Curries only hope is to not come to the west.

flowerful said:
back top right is already a chad. looks like albino Schwarzenegger

did you seriously just say that?

What's with all the curry hate on this forum? Leave them alone

Nautica1983 said:
What's with all the curry hate on this forum? Leave them alone

Are you a curry btw? I am a curry myself and all the curries here get a sadomasochistic pleasure by bashing curries, I don't know why, kek.

FeminismsCancer said:
Dafok he's hot actually.

Kek, his face is thoroughly fucked (eyes, forehead, hair, nose, overall ratio), except his jawline.

chudur-budur said:
Are you a curry btw? I am a curry myself and all the curries here get a sadomasochistic pleasure by bashing curries, I don't know why, kek.

Kek, his face is thoroughly fucked (eyes, forehead, hair, nose, overall ratio), except his jawline.

I'm black. Yeah I noticed that. Pretty wierd.

PessimisticFailure said:
This.  Send vegana open bobs.

It's not "vegena", it's "vegene". And the actual phrase was, "send vegene open bobs sex sex".

chudur-budur said:

5QVdKg.jpg

IT'S CURRY OVER...

Aren't those people from @Anonymous's avatar?

They need the bob and vegene.

Damn, look at that forehead. He'd be fine without the forehead.

Kointo said:
Aren't those people from @Anonymous's avatar?

I think so, but I found them by googling "albino indian family".

chudur-budur said:
It's not "vegena", it's "vegene". And the actual phrase was, "send vegene open bobs sex sex".
kek

chudur-budur said:

5QVdKg.jpg

IT'S CURRY OVER...

Just noticed this thread. I salute you for the mad truth you brought here. 

It is fact that if you simply changed somebody's skin color to white from brown or black their subhuman physical traits would still bring them down. Everybody should know this lol

Chad features on the top right brodda tho

Anonymous said:
Chad features on the top right brodda tho

Yup, theoretically yes. He might have some chad features. But for some reason he still looks repulsive. I am trying to imagining him with shiny tanned skin, but still something is missing.

chudur-budur said:
Yup, theoretically yes. He might have some chad features. But for some reason he still looks repulsive. I am trying to imagining him with shiny tanned skin, but still something is missing.

dyed dark/brown eyebrows, a tan, and brown/black hair

Anonymous said:
dyed dark/brown eyebrows, a tan, and brown/black hair

kek, like this?

3Mf2vw.jpg

chudur-budur said:
kek, like this?

3Mf2vw.jpg

I will never doubt you!

IT 

IS 

OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Anonymous said:
I will never doubt you!

IT 

IS 

OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

68JrcQ.gif

Hmm I looked at the quora link and most curries have improved in looks exponentially after losing weight. Even the dark ones that were disgusting looking when fat look bangeable after the weight loss. Might be frauding angles and lighting of peace idk but definite improvement.

What the hell doesn't even look like the same person. 

rluJHCP.jpg

i dont know if guys are stupid or what, but the reason why curryls look shit is because of their subhuman eye area. EYE AREA is the most important trait and currys have the worst eye area of every race, thats why they are all subhuman.

It's amazing how easily we can convince ourselves we are attractive.

If I was them I'd want to know since I wouldn't want to be turned into a meme and laughed at by people who are just as ugly if not more on a incel forum website

jackbud said:
What the fuck

Hahahaha

It's fucking over

The most cringy part is his pose, honestly I won't be able to give such pose even if I were a 9/10 chad. It's a cringe anarchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back