Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What is so hard about understanding females and males are different

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Females cannot lose at life. It is not possible. They are the prize. A prize cannot lose at life.

In some species females eat the males after he fucks her in order for her to get more nutrients.

Males=disposable,suffering,low value
Females= people actually care about them ,made to enjoy life etc

Life is not fair. If you are male you already lost unless you are rich and 8+.

And i have seen people on reddit just get baffled by this logic time and time again. They cannot simple fact of life that females are not males.

I always laugh when i see females on r/Foreveralone saying how they are Foreveralone as well. And the worst are their orbiters there. It is like it is obvious girls cannot be Foreveralone yet everyone plays along just so that females dont feel excluded.

Honestly the best thing you as a male can do? Lay down and rot

Yeah women will always have dick ready and available. That's why whores are the equivalent of incels whether normies want to admit or not. Historically they were treated as such. Bottom of the barrel. But women are only a "prize" in the context of any woman above you in the sexual marketplace would be a prize. As the saying goes, "one mans trash is another mans treasure". "For every attractive woman there's a man tired of fucking her."

Last edited:
"For every attractive woman there's a man tired of fucking her."
Yeah and a millions that are willing to do whatever it takes to fuck her