Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What is off about this ricecel youtuber (Sam Lui)??

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCNsqC1IeY4

I don't know why youtube is recommending videos of this guy to me. I clicked because he looks like some virgin I could relate to. And I obviously have irrational hatred of him due to internalized racism. Here are some takeaways about his personality :soy: to me.

1. This guy is definitely a KHHV virgin. I doubt he went to prom.
2. He comes across as remarkably average in every way

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKRWbQinIOA

@5:33 There's something just really really average about being able to do 5 mediocre pullups. There's something painfully sad about being fit enough for the sake of good health, but not fit enough to be impressive to women. I almost want to spike his water with roids, so at least he can go somewhere with his fitness journey.

3. His is a loner. It seems like his dyke cousin is the only female who trusts him enough to be filmed with him

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMtcrdAQb94

3. It seems like he has one other friend who is a k-popmaxxed hapa that mogs the fuck out of him. I'm sure they get mistakened as butt-buddies frequently, but in this cucked society you aren't even allowed to be angry about such accusations without making yourself look like a bigger faggot in the process.

4. All of his advice is incredibly tepid, safe, borderline low IQ in it's obviousness, and uncontroversial. He is so boring, it seems as though it almost makes him interesting in his contentedness to be boring. I think he gets views (if he didn't pay for them) BECAUSE of this salient quality.

5. He's very young, but I can tell he's dead inside from all the rejection, he feels like he's 45 even though he's in his early 20s.

6. He comes across as an r/incelexit sort of person. The kind of guy that used to complain about rejection on reddit, and then realized that that shit don't fly no more, so like the cuck he is, he reversed course, and launched this youtube channel to seem more self-improving and successful than he actually is. He's an extremely awkward introvert punching above his weight to socialmediamaxx-- as this is the only option for ricecels in a world where cold approach is sexual harassment, and online dating is a one-way ticket to going ER.

7. His life is just fucking sad obviously. There's this pathos of a wageslave grind mixed with the hollow emptiness there's nothing beyond this, nothing better for the riceman.

8. THIS VIDEO IS MEGA CRINGE:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGLri63G0SY

I'm even not gonna watch this white knight shit. All I'm gonna do is claim this is incredibly patronizing, and it's creepy as fuck to assume YOU as a MAN can make a woman feel safer by "chaperoning" her like the step daddy that roofies her. Women can smell this white-knight shit, like they can smell your virginity loser. STOP THIS "concerned for cumskin Karen" SHIT. Get some self-respect for Christ-sakes. Women aren't ENTITLED to be safe. They could pack heat like every other nigga if they really cared about their safety and be fine.

9. I would describe this guy as ricecel Michael Cera, or Nathan for You if Nathan was just some awkward loner wageslave.

10. I can also tell, maybe it's a racial thing, that this man hasn't an iota of bravery in him. He seems like the kind of guy that would be cowardly enough to push his mom down a flight of stairs to avoid getting punched in the face.

I wonder how many bullying comments he gets that he has to delete. Probably not many since his downvotes aren't ridiculous, but still. I wonder if bullies found his channel, would they bully him??

Last edited:
I was gonna say dont hate the guy until i saw the last video, fuck him.

Watching someone try to be bluepilled, optmistic and confidencemaxxing when they're dead inside is brutal to watch.

Watching someone try to be bluepilled, optmistic and confidencemaxxing when they're dead inside is brutal to watch.
that's a good way to put it.

He's clearly depressed, yet he's going thru the motions of self-improvement like a robot because these are the only tools he has. Toxic positivity is real.

Aside from fagmaxxing and trannymaxxing this is what IT wants us to be. Just foolish automatons running thru the motions that a happy person performs so they can live in a fake overly sanitized world that they feel ENTITLED to.

Last edited:
I had an optimistic phase until something inside me broke. The past 4 years blackpilled me into a state of inhuman vitriol. I wouldn't be surprised if this ricecel just decides to go on a killing/rape spree on a whim.

It seems like his dyke cousin is the only female who trusts him enough to be filmed with him
WTF is that a woman??? I unironically never would have guessed by just looking at her.

I had an optimistic phase until something inside me broke. The past 4 years blackpilled me into a state of inhuman vitriol. I wouldn't be surprised if this ricecel just decides to go on a killing/rape spree on a whim.
it really seems as though this guy can go on a killing spree someday. He seems so repressed
WTF is that a woman??? I unironically never would have guessed by just looking at her.
a lot of SOY in this rice family

Last edited:
I have seen too many of these improooovers. They are always some super average guys who do everything from fucking meditation and gym to socialmediamaxxing and reading those stupid self-help books. They always seem so dead inside and they never have any opinions that could make anyone ever hate them. They are the ultimate sheep

I have seen too many of these improooovers. They are always some super average guys who do everything from fucking meditation and gym to socialmediamaxxing and reading those stupid self-help books. They always seem so dead inside and they never have any opinions that could make anyone ever hate them. They are the ultimate sheep
this is what happens when you nofap (AN NO it's still cringe, arguably cringier than being honest with yourself and just fap)

I used to be like this kinda. Would focus on "self improvement" and shit while having a terrible social life with no girls and wondering why I got so burnt out and depressed lol.

No way he's that courageous. I predict a high-paying job and betabuxxing. Two kids, overbearing wife who secretly fucks Chang on the side until divorce leaves him with a condo

No way he's that courageous. I predict a high-paying job and betabuxxing. Two kids, overbearing wife who secretly fucks Chang on the side until divorce leaves him with a condo
those dead eyes and the amoral willingness to play ball, it's only a matter of time before he'd snap after continuing getting rejection after rejection after decades of effort

Ricecel youtubers are the strangest people out there tbh being a wagecel at such a young age and being alone in you're early 20s without friends is fucking sad and very unnatural I also want to add how this whole grinding for money and status at a young age is fucking useless and pathetic thing to do and I hate how all mgtows are telling younger guys to do this shit ending up being like this youtuber guy

Last edited:
Ricecel youtubers are the strangest people out there tbh being a wagecel at such a young age and being alone in you're early 20s without friends is fucking sad and very unnatural I also want to add how this whole grinding for money and status at a young age is fucking useless and pathetic thing to do and I hate how all mgtows are telling younger guys to do this shit ending up being like this youtuber guy
it's weird that he wants to be a millionaire, probably because he thinks this is the only way a 6/10 becky would date him

it's weird that he wants to be a millionaire, probably because he thinks this is the only way a 6/10 becky would date him
One day I'm worried for him becuase once he realizes that this self improoovement nonsense does not work or mean anything to foids he will either drink himself to death or go ER sad shit tbh I hope he finds the blackpill one day and really come to terms with reality I know so many guys like this youtuber in real life who do no fap exercise I'm not friends with these people but I can already sense there misery blackpill is the best thing that can can find in 2021 tbh either you find the blackpill or become like this retarded youtuber

One day I'm worried for him becuase once he realizes that this self improoovement nonsense does not work or mean anything to foids he will either drink himself to death or go ER sad shit tbh I hope he finds the blackpill one day and really come to terms with reality I know so many guys like this youtuber in real life who do no fap exercise I'm not friends with these people but I can already sense there misery blackpill is the best thing that can can find in 2021 tbh either you find the blackpill or become like this retarded youtuber
riceparents are so strict-- this guy was raised to suppress his dark emotions, not complain, and grind, grind, grind. He will "save face" under extreme duress.

He might be able to attract an narcissist abuser on a sugar daddy site at the very best, but it's hard to be rich as a rice marketer in NYC without being white and charismatic.

riceparents are so strict-- this guy was raised to suppress his dark emotions, not complain, and grind, grind, grind. He will "save face" under extreme duress.

He might be able to attract an narcissist abuser on a sugar daddy site at the very best, but it's hard to be rich as a rice marketer in NYC without being white and charismatic.
You dont know man. If he finds the blackpill it could unleash a monster within him

You dont know man. If he finds the blackpill it could unleash a monster within him
I KNOW. Imagine if the lost it and livesteamed his suicide and made a huge incel rant. It wouldn't make the news though :fuk:

Maybe he thinks the videos will get him laid. If so he is just as delusional as ER

Maybe he thinks the videos will get him laid. If so he is just as delusional as ER
his entire youtube channel is obviously a ploy to socialmediamaxx. Though it does really work to an extent at least for mayocels

This was one of the most difficult realizations of the blackpill.

It never began for ethnicels, because even if you were somehow able to ascend as a ricecel, currycel or watermeloncel this is what awaits you:
View: https://youtu.be/sZ1v8PJJHHo

More reason to call the self-improvement platitude for the bullshit it is. If this gigachang can't even make it, it never began for the likes of us. Look at that chinmog! Just look at it!

This was one of the most difficult realizations of the blackpill.

It never began for ethnicels, because even if you were somehow able to ascend as a ricecel, currycel or watermeloncel this is what awaits you:
View: https://youtu.be/sZ1v8PJJHHo

More reason to call the self-improvement platitude for the bullshit it is. If this gigachang can't even make it, it never began for the likes of us. Look at that chinmog! Just look at it!

i saw this video. Even Changs get no respect in their relationshits. Every Chang that seems to be with a white-- it seems like that white bitch has an onlyfans.

Changs = cucks

i saw this video. Even Changs get no respect in their relationshits. Every Chang that seems to be with a white-- it seems like that white bitch has an onlyfans.

Changs = cucks
Even as a deep blackpiller it honestly shocked me. Dude is clearly muscular, in shape, moneymaxxed and that jaw mogs almost every chad in recent memory to the stratosphere.

It is truly another moment where I realized it never began. If this guy can't make it, who can? Even Lord Cavil is dating waaaay below his looksmatch for fear of getting mogged and famously said he doesn't talk up random women due to potential allegations. Even THE Gigachad treds carefully.

Even as a deep blackpiller it honestly shocked me. Dude is clearly muscular, in shape, moneymaxxed and that jaw mogs almost every chad in recent memory to the stratosphere.

It is truly another moment where I realized it never began. If this guy can't make it, who can? Even Lord Cavil is dating waaaay below his looksmatch for fear of getting mogged and famously said he doesn't talk up random women due to potential allegations. Even THE Gigachad treds carefully.
there's just no fucking point. TBH at this point any man who has been #MeTooed- it was all worth it.

lol that korean guy would be considered low tier normie in actual noodle land.

only the west worship muuuuuh jawlines.

in east asia, more feminine looking, "pretty boy" types are worshipped and considered chang.

that korean guy with his small eyes, square jaws... woud legit be considere ugly there.

lol he's fucking ugly in noodle culture.

fucking retards in the west think jawline matters :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

LMAO :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

shit tier taste.
He lives in the west. The woman is a western foid. So obviously western beauty standards are the most relevant here. I don't even see what your point is.
there's just no fucking point. TBH at this point any man who has been #MeTooed- it was all worth it.
As a high inhibcel, its depressionfuel because the only men I see that are anywhere immune to this sort of thing are lowhib, thugs, criminals and other lowlives that just don't give a shit. Also, men that beat and abuse women never seem to get metooed. Its always the harmless or unattractive men.

Last edited:
He lives in the west. The woman is a western foid. So obviously western beauty standards are the most relevant here. I don't even see what your point is.

As a high inhibcel, its depressionfuel because the only men I see that are anywhere immune to this sort of thing are lowhib, thugs, criminals and other lowlives that just don't give a shit. Also, men that beat and abuse women never seem to get metooed. Its always the harmless or unattractive men.
I used to want love, but now I just want to be a piece of shit, because that's the only way I'll ever be perceived.

that korean guy would be considered low tier normie in actual noodle land.

only the west worship muuuuuh jawlines.

in east asia, more feminine looking, "pretty boy" types are worshipped and considered chang.

that korean guy with his small eyes, square jaws... woud legit be considere ugly there.
And yet noodlewhores throw themselves at every cumskin they see. If they actually preferred pretty boy Changs this wouldn't happen. Asian "beauty standards" are a joke.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCNsqC1IeY4

I don't know why youtube is recommending videos of this guy to me. I clicked because he looks like some virgin I could relate to. And I obviously have irrational hatred of him due to internalized racism. Here are some takeaways about his personality :soy: to me.

1. This guy is definitely a KHHV virgin. I doubt he went to prom.
2. He comes across as remarkably average in every way

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKRWbQinIOA

@5:33 There's something just really really average about being able to do 5 mediocre pullups. There's something painfully sad about being fit enough for the sake of good health, but not fit enough to be impressive to women. I almost want to spike his water with roids, so at least he can go somewhere with his fitness journey.

3. His is a loner. It seems like his dyke cousin is the only female who trusts him enough to be filmed with him

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMtcrdAQb94

3. It seems like he has one other friend who is a k-popmaxxed hapa that mogs the fuck out of him. I'm sure they get mistakened as butt-buddies frequently, but in this cucked society you aren't even allowed to be angry about such accusations without making yourself look like a bigger faggot in the process.

4. All of his advice is incredibly tepid, safe, borderline low IQ in it's obviousness, and uncontroversial. He is so boring, it seems as though it almost makes him interesting in his contentedness to be boring. I think he gets views (if he didn't pay for them) BECAUSE of this salient quality.

5. He's very young, but I can tell he's dead inside from all the rejection, he feels like he's 45 even though he's in his early 20s.

6. He comes across as an r/incelexit sort of person. The kind of guy that used to complain about rejection on reddit, and then realized that that shit don't fly no more, so like the cuck he is, he reversed course, and launched this youtube channel to seem more self-improving and successful than he actually is. He's an extremely awkward introvert punching above his weight to socialmediamaxx-- as this is the only option for ricecels in a world where cold approach is sexual harassment, and online dating is a one-way ticket to going ER.

7. His life is just fucking sad obviously. There's this pathos of a wageslave grind mixed with the hollow emptiness there's nothing beyond this, nothing better for the riceman.

8. THIS VIDEO IS MEGA CRINGE:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGLri63G0SY

I'm even not gonna watch this white knight shit. All I'm gonna do is claim this is incredibly patronizing, and it's creepy as fuck to assume YOU as a MAN can make a woman feel safer by "chaperoning" her like the step daddy that roofies her. Women can smell this white-knight shit, like they can smell your virginity loser. STOP THIS "concerned for cumskin Karen" SHIT. Get some self-respect for Christ-sakes. Women aren't ENTITLED to be safe. They could pack heat like every other nigga if they really cared about their safety and be fine.

9. I would describe this guy as ricecel Michael Cera, or Nathan for You if Nathan was just some awkward loner wageslave.

10. I can also tell, maybe it's a racial thing, that this man hasn't an iota of bravery in him. He seems like the kind of guy that would be cowardly enough to push his mom down a flight of stairs to avoid getting punched in the face.

I wonder how many bullying comments he gets that he has to delete. Probably not many since his downvotes aren't ridiculous, but still. I wonder if bullies found his channel, would they bully him??

i dont like him but that's how i come off irl when i speak because of high inhib from bullying

I used to want love, but now I just want to be a piece of shit, because that's the only way I'll ever be perceived.
I wish I could just stop giving a shit and lowinhibmaxx but I simply don't have it in me. At my job, I still possess a good work ethnic (ie. I care when I really should not), I still generally treat people well even though there's a deep resentment for how I'm treated. Someone has to physically attack me for me to snap.

I wish I could just stop giving a shit and lowinhibmaxx but I simply don't have it in me. At my job, I still possess a good work ethnic (ie. I care when I really should not), I still generally treat people well even though there's a deep resentment for how I'm treated. Someone has to physically attack me for me to snap.
GOOD WORK ETHNIC, what a Freudian slip

all ethnics are doomed to be good work ethnics
The only reason I feel any desire to keep wageslaving is to indulge in my collecting cope. It gives me a reason to tolerate the grind and distracts from the sporadic depression. I'm obsessed with this foid at work and its frustrating how much I want her while being painfully cognizant of the fact I will never have her (or anyone).

cucks deserve to be wageslave for their lives. they cannot bring themselve to take the Blackpill.
The only reason I feel any desire to keep wageslaving is to indulge in my collecting cope. It gives me a reason to tolerate the grind and distracts from the sporadic depression. I'm obsessed with this foid at work and its frustrating how much I want her while being painfully cognizant of the fact I will never have her (or anyone).
dont do this, remove any bluepill thoughts or activities. if you really want her you would do something about it, rpmaxx or kidnapmaxx and end the story just like an honest, law abiding citizen liketed bundy, or meeks would do.

the giga cucked westernized standard for rice & noodle is fading :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

just look at kpop maxxing and shit. younger white foids have wisen-ed up and now also more into pretty boy types, than ugly fake-changs with muuuh square jaws.

and mind you, the worship of square jaws only started in the 80s and 90s. jaw worshipping is a very recent phenomenon in the west, so its mostly cultural and therefore subject to rapid changes.

The point is its relevant now. By all accounts he is a gigachang by western standards. And yet he was still cucked. I still don't see what you're even trying to refute here. You seem to be talking past me.

cucks deserve to be wageslave for their lives. they cannot bring themselve to take the Blackpill.

dont do this, remove any bluepill thoughts or activities. if you really want her you would do something about it, rpmaxx or kidnapmaxx and end the story just like an honest, law abiding citizen liketed bundy, or meeks would do.
There's nothing bluepill about it. I don't simp for her or any woman, I barely even interact with her. I just really want to fuck her, though I'm not sure why. She looks almost exactly like this (NSFW brocels): https://fuskator.com/expanded/jnDmLb-oCwk/Blonde-Babe-Sasha-A-with-Green-Eyes-from-Met-Art.html

BTW Meeks didn't have to do shit. Which is why the meekspill is so brutal. Just be cumskinned, blue eyed Tyrone bro.
oh man he is mid tier normie at best.

u must be giga retarded to think hes chang, let alone giga chang :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

omg. :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice: giga chang... lmao.

holy shit ur mayos are brain dead.

if hes a giga chang he wouldnt have to be a doctor to betabux a white whore :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Whatever you say bro. It can be disputed how good looking he is, but he's clearly handsome. Its irrelevant anyways, the lesson to take from all of this is that It is OVER for ethnicels.

Last edited:
thats coz the fucking changs (the real changs aka the pretty boys, not the western ugly so-called changs) are a rarity. just like chads are fucking rarity

and dont forget noodle land is often poor, so noodle foids have tendency to greencard-maxx

and most important of all, noodle foids on average are UGLY. how many noodle stacies you see get married to cumskins? im talking about native-born noodle, not westernized ones. how many? not many, coz native-born noodle stacies tend to marry rice. ugly noodle are willing to marry to whites coz their own SMV is shit tier and often are poor
Fact is they prefer the ugliest whites (who look nothing like Kpop Changs) to above average ricemen. They claim to hate beards, hate body hair, hate fat, hate BO, yet the cumskins they fuck have all of those :feelsclown:

I don't know why youtube is recommending videos of this guy to me.

The Jewtube algorithm has calculated a 66% chance that you're in love with him.