Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is more painful?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date

Which is more painful, isolation or being socially dominated?

• Total voters
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
Is it more painful to live in isolation or to be in public and get mogged verbally and physically by everyone you have to interact with? Both are destroying my mental health to be honest. I go out and seeing people mog me in every way while they treat me passive aggressively because they know I'm diseased and ugly just makes me want to die. Then I come home and isolate myself and want to die from lack of a social life or relationships. It's truly over for a truecel in this society.

I'd rather be isolated with autismbuxx for years than to be mogged every day.

Why do you think I want to monkmaxxing? Living as incel in a society is pure hell. Better to be isolated at some mountains or forest.

Tou can cope with isolation. You can't cope with domination.

Social Domination is probably the reason why some people live in complete isolation voluntary

Isolation isn't so bad.

Social domination

Social domination is worse

Social domination hands down. Nowadays we have the internet and can use it as a surrogate for social interaction, it's not perfect but it works to some degree.

how can you be 'socially dominated' and not be isolated?

being socially mogged by far

I feel worse when I go out and people keep staring at me.

isolation harms you less than social domination.

Social domination, it's like you're trapped mentally and all you want to do is isolate

NEETmaxing is the only way I found to survive. Whenever I'm forced to wagecuck and be surounded by chads, foids and hopelessly bluepilled normies I just want to rope.