Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is meant by "hard work"?

Knajjd

Knajjd

Major
★★
I hear this term "hard work" all the time. But what does it actually mean?

Say someone works from 9 am to 6 pm with an hour lunch and two 15 min breaks, 5 days a week. During this time they are focused on doing the work they have been paid for. Is this hard work? Should that person keep working after 6 pm and start doing other tasks? When should they stop?

Then we have the 996 working schedule, link here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/996_working_hour_system

Surely no one can do productive work on that schedule for longer than a year or two.

What then is hard work?

Capitalism, savings and hard work.

You work hard to save money, save money to reinvest or to sustain yourself in times of crisis and capitalism is the economic model that will continue to spin in circles until you manage to profit or be sunk in market competition.

This is the theory, the practice is that we are screwed.

Hard work is cope.

Only way to get rich isn't by "muh hard work" but either by having a rich family, by creating many professionnal connexions (aka be attractive and don't be autistic), or by being a woman.

How many hours a day and how many weeks in a week should someone spend on making money and doing chores?

I always hear the words "work hard" to get on. Just how many hours and how fast must I work during those hours to say I'm a hard worker?

Aristocats never worked in the middle ages . They just drank champagne and fucked prostitutes in their castles.
The peasants had to toil all day in the sun

Aristocats never worked in the middle ages . They just drank champagne and fucked prostitutes in their castles.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I think even peasants worked way less than we do today

I disagree, they had it easier than peasnants for sure but they still were responsible for the protection of the lands they own and administration of state
they weren't the lazy leeches you make them out to be

Say someone works from 9 am to 6 pm with an hour lunch and two 15 min breaks, 5 days a week.
Then you should work 6 days a week!

Boss

You work hard to save money, save money to reinvest or to sustain yourself in times of crisis and capitalism is the economic model that will continue to spin in circles until you manage to profit or be sunk in market competition.

This is the theory, the practice is that we are screwed.
Welcome back brother! I haven't seen you in some time

It's a huge arrogance to think for modern people what we are so advanced and live much better than those in the past.
How would you define "hard work"? I'm starting to think hard work is you keep working or doing chores until your eyes start to close on their own or you start to fall asleep while still standing.

Is this what a person has to do when told to work hard? Does hard work become addictive?

It's a wagie cope. All the normies have been brainwashed by those in power and told they have no worth and don't deserve anything unless they work hard and grind.

Meanwhile Chad doesn't have to work for anything. It's just given to him.

How would you define "hard work"? I'm starting to think hard work is you keep working or doing chores until your eyes start to close on their own or you start to fall asleep while still standing.
For me hard work is mostly exhausting physical work.
Writing or reading also can be 'hard' but in a different way.

french revolution pilled

Modern hard work/work a day world. Doing some pointless office bureaucracy non-job for 8 hours a day.

Hard work is for retards. The best jobs today in the modern economy accomplish nothing of value. Most office jobs are a parasite on the economy or at best make work jobs that don’t need to exist. I work at one:feelsautistic:

The only reason I got my job is because of I had a zoom interview and not an in person interview and they couldn’t see that I am turbomanlet.