Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is keeping you from wearing a mask in public?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Not a halloween faggot mask. But a Joseph Merrick Mask, that obscures your face. It would make people respect you because of the mystery behind the mask, plus keep people from laughing at you or judging you about your appearance.

Pretty easy, just attach a burlap bag to a hat and cut holes out for eyes

Mask.jpg

article-2277950-178D0F62000005DC-717_306x413.jpg

Merricks-hoodB-551x840.jpg

People would think that you are crazy. I would never wear anything like that shit in public.

I wish people in my country wouldbe ok in using hospital masks in public like in asia.
Maskasians

Laws. Where I live you can't enter pretty much anywhere with a mask. Also, the police would most likely stop you.

It would make people respect you because of the mystery behind the mask, plus keep people from laughing at you or judging you about your appearance.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Good luck with that

the police would question me like I'm black

because I don't want to start stabbing sluts yet

People would think that you are crazy. I would never wear anything like that shit in public.
I'm sure you already look crazy ugly, might as well cut out the ugly part and just be crazy

I think a thing called "the law".

don't wanna look like a bank robber or a school shooter