Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is keeping you from totally losing your shit?

SadRealistcel

SadRealistcel

Officer
★★★★★
the question above i don't know whats keeping me probably high inhib tbh tbh

I actually don't know.
I have this delusion that one day I will wake up and just be gl Lmao I think I'm going to pull a squidward.

My unwillingness to go to prison.

I've already lost my shit.

I think a lot before acting. I'm extremely circumspect.

Even small things like subtly feeling a foid's ass in a crowded space are already too much for me, I always think about the worst case scenario and in Brazil it's not something pretty at all.

Pipe dreams of money maxing for surgeries. But in reality I cant save money worth of shit. I spend it on buying drugs online. Funny though, i dont actually like having stuff, I dont buy much stuff. I only buy herbs and psychoactives, also weed (But its the cheapest)

But at least I dont like having expensive stuff, or Id really waste money. I only buy like 1 pair of shoes every few years.
I think a lot before acting. I'm extremely circumspect.

Even small things like subtly feeling a foid's ass in a crowded space are already too much for me, I always think about the worst case scenario and in Brazil it's not something pretty at all.

You would get beaten to death by an angry mob

Pipe dreams of money maxing for surgeries. But in reality I cant save money worth of shit. I spend it on buying drugs online. Funny though, i dont actually like having stuff, I dont buy much stuff. I only buy herbs and psychoactives, also weed (But its the cheapest)

But at least I dont like having expensive stuff, or Id really waste money. I only buy like 1 pair of shoes every few years.

You would get beaten to death by an angry mob
ye you could have got your skull stomped in by numales

i find enough things to keep me occupied so i won't get lost in my own thoughts

Honestly I know i'm 31 but I feel like I still have a chance to slay.

I'm gonna get on major roids, get tats, get motorcycle. Run peterpan badboy game essentially.

If I cant turn it around by 40-45 i'm gonna buy a trailer and just rot with sex dolls and video games.