Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What is it with normies celebrating weakness and victimhood?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Kind of a random vent, but WHY?

I'm referring to many things --
Ukraine and evil meanie Russia
BLM (regardless of how much shit they burn with their "peaceful protests")
celebrating transgenders whom are fucking mentally ill
feeling sorry for homeless despite the fact that most of them are fucking dangerous and crazy
worrying about COVID deaths despite the fact that there's too many fucking people in the planet anyway
etc.

I was a pathetic aspie kid that was bullied, abused, pushed around, and even beat up by my parents in public, yet no one intervened --- in fact, I got in even more trouble for being weak, awkward, and friendless. I make it up by gymcelling now. Growing up, I got the message that if someone fucked with me, it was my fault; I grew up and became a fucking jerk with no friends, yet I'm the strongest I've ever been in my life and learned self-defense. Now, it seems normies want to play nice

You can #thanksjews for promoted victimhood!

Attention whoring is a normie trait.

I should stay strong.
But I'm weak. And what's wrong with that?
Boy, oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Tldr but I think it’s to cope with the pain of losing in life

was a pathetic aspie kid that was bullied, abused, pushed around, and even beat up by my parents in public, yet no one intervened --- in fact, I got in even more trouble for being weak, awkward, and friendless. I make it up by gymcelling now. Growing up, I got the message that if someone fucked with me, it was my fault; I grew up and became a fucking jerk with no friends, yet I'm the strongest I've ever been in my life and learned self-defense. Now, it seems normies want to play nice
Same , no one intervened I’m nota jerk tho