Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What is it with foids and their sarcastic, condescending use of words of endearment?

• Thread starter RodgersSecondAdvent
  • Start date
RodgersSecondAdvent

RodgersSecondAdvent

Banned
-
"That's nice, dear" (said right before they bail out when you make a valid point they dislike)

"Sweetie, let me make this clear for you..."

"Oh, you sound like a lovely fellow!"

Do they think of themselves as experienced, mature, elderly, wise muses with additional powers for prophecy when they say this?

You don't understand basic white girl mannerisms, sweaty? Poor you!

Women don't owe you anything, honey! Love and affection is for 6'4 peesonalities! dis why ur inzel haha small peepee loser

They're just gay

It seems 50% of their vocabulary consists of “yeah/yes”, “lol”, “K”, and terms of endearment they use condescendingly. The word “like” makes up another 25%.

giphy.gif

My fuckin mom always talks like i am a stupid lil kid that way. Saying "finally, great joooooob" like i just put a sticker on a wall or something.
Or various stupid shit

The world would be a much better place if everyone who posts reaction gifs on twitter got sent to a concentration camp
*The world would be a much better place if everyone who talks like as what was mentioned in OPs post got sent to a concentration camp

Sarcasm is low iq and cringey

Bless your heart.

It’s the culture

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back