Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is it about Ryan Gosling that makes him a popular choice for incel-type characters?

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Look no further than The Driver from Driver and K from Blade Runner 2049. He’s obviously a good looking guy. And yet he’s portrayed the two movie characters incels seem to look up to.

Look no further than The Driver from Driver and K from Blade Runner 2049. He’s obviously a good looking guy. And yet he’s portrayed the two movie characters incels seem to look up to.
He's not as chadly as other actors, but still attractive.

The Notebook. That movie is what made him so attractive to foids , He has the halo thing going for him. He's a 6.5 , 7 at best

He has incel eyes, weak and asymmetrical.

His ((( handlers))) make sure he gets jobs
1200px Ryan Gosling in 2018

Similarly to Edward Norton, he goes from normie to chad when he bulks up or gets in shape. But it seems like he has to carefully maintain himself to remain a chad. For true chads like Brad Pitt, who's been known to smoke and drink and eat too much but still look good, the good looks are a given.

He plays disaffected characters.

i saw him in young hercules and the notebook but didn't really know who he was. i really first came to like him in Lars and the Real Girl
it was so weird seeing somebody so attractive/good-looking play a guy that i related to with so much. no girls were into me and i was just getting into Fleshlights and sex toys as an alternative to women. Everything he was going through I was ready to do the same.

too bad the ending of that movie is cucked. in that aspect I prefer the ending to HER since it is what really would happen.

I don't know but among all actors he's one of the ones I hate the most.

I do not watch (their) kinographs.