Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is is like to have girls genuinely hug you because they care about you?

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
Trigger warning: I like to watch pre-teen targetted cartoons because the characters are often just so purely nice.
It's non-realistic cope because I just don't think people are genuinely this good.
It's hard to imagine friendship this pure and delightful... are humans even capable of it?
Very mixed feelings watching it. On one hand, I delight at the idea, and cope because characters make trenches into my stony heart.
At the same time, often get twinges of extreme loneliness seeing this stuff.
Like what is it like to hug, or to be hugged, with such pure affection and bond of fondness?
I've never even had that with family because of all the hard feeling around.
What are healthy relationships like?
TBH it doesn't even have to be sexual... I would probably be content with a non-sexual friendship with a foid who loved me and I loved her, even if all we could do is hug...
So long as it was a hug of purity...
But being friendzoned by a virgin who isn't chasing chad is one thing. Once they start doing that (were they ever not?) it feels impure, ulterior, like they could not genuinely value me as a friend because of how they classify my importance separately and distinctly from Chad.

It's mortifying as deep down they will be repusled by you the moment you'd come out as a sexual being.

Last edited:
Having any kind of non-sexual relationship with a foid is cucked tbh, unless they're ur family ofc.

social validation is nonexistent for us

Im more cynical then ever , Looks really are everything

im 174 cm , 8 cm away from an IDEAL STARTINGHEIGHT EVEN , THE STANDART WILL BE 185 CM SOON

ChadTurtle

Turtlepill: mogged by shelled amphibian

It's mortifying as deep down they will be repusled by you the moment you'd come out as a sexual being.
This makes me think they were just repulsed by me all along though.
Like any friendliness was fake.
A facade of acceptance they dropped when tested.

Having any kind of non-sexual relationship with a foid is cucked tbh, unless they're ur family ofc.
Why is family an acception?

Non-sexual relationships don't have to be cucked as long as you're not putting more resources into it than the foid is.

If you're doing more things for her than she is doing for you (ie you monhtly buy her 2 dinners for ever 1 dinner she buys you) then you're cucked since she's using the energy her body gets from that 1 net free monthly dinner to ride Chad's cock.

If a foid were actually doing a balanced egalitarian interaction with us then it shouldn't be cucked since we're not actually losing resources...

But I think we just tend to eventually commit more.

Even if it started off balanced, I think the foid will eventually imbalance it, or at least want the potential of imbalancing it in an emergency where you come through for her, but she wouldn't come through for you.

Case in point: if a foid became homeless, her friendzoned male would be likely to let her come sleep at his place indefinitely until she found somewhere to live.

If a moid became homeless, his female friend would not be likely to do that.

Last edited:
Ask the slayer @pp183

Trigger warning: I like to watch pre-teen targetted cartoons because the characters are often just so purely nice.
It's non-realistic cope because I just don't think people are genuinely this good.
It's hard to imagine friendship this pure and delightful... are humans even capable of it?
Very mixed feelings watching it. On one hand, I delight at the idea, and cope because characters make trenches into my stony heart.
Like what is it like to hug, or to be hugged, with such pure affection and bond of fondness?
TBH it doesn't even have to be sexual... I would probably be content with a non-sexual friendship with a foid who loved me and I loved her, even if all we could do is hug...
But being friendzoned by a virgin who isn't chasing chad is one thing. Once they start doing that (were they ever not?) it feels impure, ulterior, like they could not genuinely value me as a friend because of how they classify my importance separately and distinctly from Chad.
View attachment 193075
I don’t know. I have never been hugged out of anything other than pitty.

Why is family an acception?

Non-sexual relationships don't have to be cucked as long as you're not putting more resources into it than the foid is.

If you're doing more things for her than she is doing for you (ie you monhtly buy her 2 dinners for ever 1 dinner she buys you) then you're cucked since she's using the energy her body gets from that 1 net free monthly dinner to ride Chad's cock.

If a foid were actually doing a balanced egalitarian interaction with us then it shouldn't be cucked since we're not actually losing resources...

But I think we just tend to eventually commit more.

Even if it started off balanced, I think the foid will eventually imbalance it, or at least want the potential of imbalancing it in an emergency where you come through for her, but she wouldn't come through for you.

Case in point: if a foid became homeless, her friendzoned male would be likely to let her come sleep at his place indefinitely until she found somewhere to live.

If a moid became homeless, his female friend would not be likely to do that.
I think mainly because of how they treat you as an emotional tampon when Chad pumps and dumps them, leaving you as the cuck that will protect her ass no matter what (even if you don't she will most likely believe in that and it doesn't matter anyway cuz she most likely has tons of orbiters). That said it's cucked because you are giving her emotional protection and validation, das it.

Im more cynical then ever , Looks really are everything
I am enjoying how blackpilled this toon is. Basically shows how foids will readily lie to guys for fun and continue doing so to avoid his anger.

Why must we rely on women to care about us?

Apes regularly engage in grooming amongst their own sex, where male apes touch/hold other male apes and give them the positive feelings associated with bonding.

In certain parts of the world it is common for men to kiss each other on the cheeks in greeting and hold hands. But in the (((West))) it is associated with the homosexual scene and stigmatized as such (an example of how homosexuality contributes to feminism and the slavish devotion normies show towards women in pursuit of existential affirmation).

Homosexuality has sort of ruined homosocial culture, you have a good point there.
(though technically I think we should term this "homosexeroticizing" and "homosexsocializing" because "homo" only means "same" so you need "sex" to give it context as to WHAT is same, which leaves no context as to in what respect the same sex is to. For same reason I would say "homosexphobia" not "homophobia" because you can be same in respects other than sex/gender so "homoracephobia" would be fear of members of the same race, for example)

That said, I don't know if even in the cultures you speak of that being hugged by 2 guys would give me the same feeling as being hugged by 2 girls. Even if I thought they all cared about me.

Even though it doesn't have to lead to sex, I think there's just this innate heterosexphilia ie gynephilia / gynerotic component which makes me covet foid hugs despite my skepticism of their average nature. What a curse.

Last edited:
I don’t want to think about it :(

View attachment 193075
I'll never know :feelsmage: