Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is human touch anymore?

S

snotchin

Banned
-
I haven't felt the touch of another person since i left home. Not a hug, not a hand on the shoulder, not even a simple brushing past. Its so hard, i just want something or someone.

Human touch sucks you need to solomaxx and become a lone wanderer

I need female touch tbh

this is where society comes in with its "you need to self-improve, inkler! don't ruminate! don't develop opinions based on your condition! self-improve and wait forever for things to get better! inkler!"

this is where society comes in with its "you need to self-improve, inkler! don't ruminate! don't develop opinions based on your condition! self-improve and wait forever for things to get better! inkler!"

On the upside you do have another hand so you can high five yourself

I haven't felt the touch of another person since i left home. Not a hug, not a hand on the shoulder, not even a simple brushing past. Its so hard, i just want something or someone.
i havent felt the touch of anyone or left my house in about 6 months

I want peepee sucked

I got a quick pat on the back from the other scooter dude in town the other day. He's my age and also a cel.

But he hangs out with normies.