Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what is high school like in 2018?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
When I was in high school, more than half the guys graduated as virgins. That was like 8 years ago. Can you fakecels youngcels tell me what it's like now?

13b

Same as always. Chads and chadlites lose their virginities and have lots of sex in high school. High tier normies it's a toss up. Every other guy graduates a virgin.

i don't know but my feeling is it's slightly better than in the early 00s
in EE there's a lot more helicopter parenting forcing everyone to go to activities and be in clubs and form autistic activity-focused friendships where everyone talks like they're a youtuber
back in my time you were completely fucked if you weren't a cigarette-smoking hooligan hanging out at street corners, you were left at home with basically zero socialization and chances to get laid, nobody had anything to do with you including parents

It's probably a lot better to be an incel in high school today than a few years ago. Things like Fortnite and Twitch have really mainstreamed gaming even to girls. Anime also has become a lot more acceptable, when I was going through school if you mentioned anime you were associated with the outcast or loser group. Now every kid knows Boku no Hero Academia and every mainstream anime.

This means a lot less stigma around looking or being nerdy, so there is a chance to escape from being incel if you find a girl interested in those things.

The escape is only going to be temporary though, eventually when you graduate you'll get mogged in university, and people won't spend their free time on the same things they did in HS. It sounds even more depressing because some future incels will have had a taste of normalcy, only to have it snatched out from under them as they age.

It's probably a lot better to be an incel in high school today than a few years ago. Things like Fortnite and Twitch have really mainstreamed gaming even to girls. Anime also has become a lot more acceptable, when I was going through school if you mentioned anime you were associated with the outcast or loser group. Now every kid knows Boku no Hero Academia and every mainstream anime.

This means a lot less stigma around looking or being nerdy, so there is a chance to escape from being incel if you find a girl interested in those things.

The escape is only going to be temporary though, eventually when you graduate you'll get mogged in university, and people won't spend their free time on the same things they did in HS. It sounds even more depressing because some future incels will have had a taste of normalcy, only to have it snatched out from under them as they age.

yeah things are a lot more autistic now and also parents butt in a lot more to force socialization, it's better than nothing. but you're also right that it will end abruptly and everyone will eventually split into instagram users and incels.

Only 20% of boys in my school will graduate as virgins. I am one of them; it's over.

In ny highschool I see Lesbian foids making out with guys everday jfl its over

just passed by a group of teenagers on the way home. Fucking hell. I can't believe how obnoxious and degenerate these cunts are. Youngcels have it much worse these days, ngl.

I'm not sure on my way commuting on the train I heard two boys I say around 12-14 you could tell they were ChadLites talking about Naruto and how cool it was. They seriously went on talking about it half the trip. Then the other half he was talking about a girl that wanted to fuck him but she was insecure asf. These kids had some serious low inhibition then again they are chad and minors can't really mess with them
In ny highschool I see Lesbian foids making out with guys everday jfl its over
lol you say like it's a bad thing

They're in for a world of pain

No, not "every kid" knows some anime.

Its still associated with weaboo freaks, but its not like most people will go out of their way to harass you solely out of that.

i don't know but my feeling is it's slightly better than in the early 00s
in EE there's a lot more helicopter parenting forcing everyone to go to activities and be in clubs and form autistic activity-focused friendships where everyone talks like they're a youtuber
back in my time you were completely fucked if you weren't a cigarette-smoking hooligan hanging out at street corners, you were left at home with basically zero socialization and chances to get laid, nobody had anything to do with you including parents

Kinda like my hs experience in 2012. The word retard and faggot was being phased out and group censored social activities were encouraged.

I befriended a jock at my grocery store job. I only befriended him by showing him some low inhibition videos of me approaching and trolling hot girls. But it’s much easier for goodlooking guys to find parties due to the iPhone being so popular. Snapchat rules the highschool scene

I left school not long ago and trust me it is bad.

Social media social media social media social media

Poor teachers tbh, these morons have no respect at all these days.

I finished school this year. I saw alot of couples in my year, alot of drinking in school and in parties, people smoking weed in school and outside, girls would try and dress as slutty as they could if they were allowed to, lots of bullying and mocking and people having sex

i graduated a while ago but, it was a cesspit of hypergamy

possibly was when I was in high school. lots of guys graduated as virgins. ofc it was the early 2000s

I left school not long ago and trust me it is bad.

Social media social media social media social media

Poor teachers tbh, these morons have no respect at all these days.
high school seems like the new college tbh. Kids growing up too fast. My nephew not even in middle school yet and he already knows a lot about sex. Internet is pure evil

I'm not in high school anymore, but I imagine ugly/outcast students get picked on and get "school shooter" jokes thrown at them by everyone else.

I graduated what would be the equivalence of highschool under a year ago. I was mostly left alone, and hung out with my only friend whom I'm still good friends with today, as he's the only human I find somewhat tolerable in a sea of degenerate scum

HS = incel purgatory

B72

highschool as a turbomanlet
@FiveFourManlet