Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is Christmas and should I celebrate it ?

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
I could read the cuckpedia article about it but I might as well ask for your opinion.

Here is mine : I don't see why I should celebrate Christmas. If it's a religious thing, it would be hypocritical of me to celebrate it, as I don't believe in God. If it's a celebration of familial values, happiness and shit, then I'm not concerned either. If it's about celebrating the consumer economy by offering stuff to people you love, well I'm not falling for that, I prefer keeping my money, thanks.

Few years ago I said "merry Christmas" to a stranger and I felt bad about it, it sounded like the dumbest thing I had said in decades.

Never again.

based and grinchpilled
I don't celebrate it either, I am forced to sit at a meal with my parents but that's it...

Technically celebrating Christmas makes you a Christian. Not by much, but I don't make the rules, man. But come on, don't you like a warm beverage, a warm fire, etc.?

I like christmas and I'm catholic so makes sense. I think people that is not catholic doesn't have to celebrate christmass tbh.

I could read the cuckpedia article about it but I might as well ask for your opinion.

Here is mine : I don't see why I should celebrate Christmas. If it's a religious thing, it would be hypocritical of me to celebrate it, as I don't believe in God. If it's a celebration of familial values, happiness and shit, then I'm not concerned either. If it's about celebrating the consumer economy by offering stuff to people you love, well I'm not falling for that, I prefer keeping my money, thanks.

Few years ago I said "merry Christmas" to a stranger and I felt bad about it, it sounded like the dumbest thing I had said in decades.

Never again.

You're a 100% right and I'm in the same boat as you. My parents couldn't even get me to believe in Santa Claus and I was already calling and demonstrating their bullshit at age 5.

Thing is Christmas has changed through culture and time thousands of times. It's not what it was 100 years ago. It's not what is was 100 years before that etc. etc. It's not even the same between sects of the Christian cult.

And if you think December 25 is special then......remember all the other deities with this date. Remember that the Gregorian calender didn't even exist 2000 years ago. It's all absurd when you look at the reality of the fragments and nonsense there is to support this. It gets enraging when you seen the deer-in-the-headlights look of indoctrinated people who think they still have some Christmas cause to fight for yet have no ability to conceptualize the degree of their delusion.

Just say 'yeah' to the merry Christmas bullshit. I equally am pissed at the PC 'say Happy holidays' crap too. I just roll my eyes and say 'sure'
It's religion. It's all equally baseless garbage. It deserves no respect. And that's all you have to do. Just don't even acknowledge it.

The only good things about Christmas are getting 2 weeks off of school and getting a few hundred $ from my dad (inb4 banned for bragging jfl) and he also gets time off work as well. Pretty much everything else about christmas is a joke.

It's all cope.

A chad's Christmas looks like this btw:

santa-naked-girls.jpg

An incel's "Christmas" is spent alone in his room.

I don't mind Christmas. I used to get depression, but now I don't go out at all and avoid thinking about the whole consumerism thing. My family overcooks but doesn't force us to sit down on a full table, so I tend to eat a lot of good food on my own. It's a good time for me.

Its not even Christian, people have been lied to, so that they think jesus was born on 25th December when in reality that is the birthday of Nimrod. He was a pagan that tried fighting God JFL. Research more about it boyo

It's that time of year we celebrate the existence of Baby Jesus and use credit cards to purchase expensive junk to mask our collective depression.

And every year the entire concept of Christmas becomes more and more ridiculous and hard for me to handle. I want to just shake people and yell at them to wake the fuck up. Like what the fuck are we doing this shit like putting up xmas trees lights for? Reindeers and candy canes? A manger and 4 wise men?

The whole myth of baby Jesus is just a classic cuckoldry story. So some Jewish whore who never has sex with her husband, cheats on him with some random Roman soldier, and of course she lies about how she got pregnant and her stupid cucked husband believes her wild story that the all powerful creator of the universe fucked her in her sleep. And somehow this tall tale gets retold down through generations of bluepillers as the holy truth for 2000 fucking years and noone even questions that maybe the bitch just made it all up.

And somehow we all have to be happy and celebrate this and buy shit we dont need for eachother.

The whole myth of baby Jesus is just a classic cuckoldry story. So some Jewish whore who never has sex with her husband, cheats on him with some random Roman soldier, and of course she lies about how she got pregnant and her stupid cucked husband believes her wild story that the all powerful creator of the universe fucked her in her sleep. And somehow this tall tale gets retold down through generations of bluepillers as the holy truth for 2000 fucking years and noone even questions that maybe the bitch just made it all up.

Exactly. I've always thought "immaculate conception" was a litote for cuckolding. It's at the very least more credible than the literal, thus supernatural understanding. But people are so dumb and want to believe in God so much they went for it.

It's depressing how fake our collective representation of the World is.

It's all cope.

A chad's Christmas looks like this btw:

santa-naked-girls.jpg
I feel bad that I recognize both of those chicks.
It's that time of year we celebrate the existence of Baby Jesus and use credit cards to purchase expensive junk to mask our collective depression.

And every year the entire concept of Christmas becomes more and more ridiculous and hard for me to handle. I want to just shake people and yell at them to wake the fuck up. Like what the fuck are we doing this shit like putting up xmas trees lights for? Reindeers and candy canes? A manger and 4 wise men?

And somehow we all have to be happy and celebrate this and buy shit we dont need for eachother.
I love how people always point out that part but then ignore the whole part about Jesus raising the dead and healing the sick. Virgin birth is no less ridiculous than the other stories about Jesus.

You either believe it or you don’t. It had enough of an affect on millions of people in the ancient world that it basically eliminated all other religions and continues 2000 years after it was first told.

Last edited:
Christmas is gud cope though ngl especially if it snows in your country

An incel's "Christmas" is spent alone in his room.

Attic. I want to go sit in the attic pretending Im not home. So the neighbours will think I must be having hapy times with friends elsewhere. I can never face them.
I feel bad that I recognize both of those chicks.

I love how people always point out that part but then ignore the whole part about Jesus raising the dead and healing the sick. Virgin birth is no less ridiculous than the other stories about Jesus.

You either believe it or you don’t. It had enough of an affect on millions of people in the ancient world that it basically eliminated all other religions and continues 2000 years after it was first told.

It proves christians are stupid believing Maria got pregnant without intercourse. The blackpill is also in the bible.

Last edited:
Attic. I want to go sit in the attic pretending Im not home. So the neighbours will think I must be having hapy times with friends elsewhere. I can never face them.
Time to start lowering your inhibition and admit whatever you are without shame.

I'm telling you, it feels good.

It's more a consumerist holiday imo

talmudcel

Some old ass pagan holiday that got "Christianized" by the Roman Church. Christ wasn't born that day.

No.