Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What is a single thing you like about yourself?

I have pretty decent legs and can go long distances

can meditate for hours

I don’t have autism. Apperantly this sucks balls.

Is there a single thing you like about your genes? For me, I am happy I have a decent frame for gym coping. It is the only thing I have going for me, I have a decent upside down v torso

I like that I am still alive. Though maybe not so much.

I like my wide bones I got from dad.

Long hair tbh ;)

Professional NEET not having to wage slave.

Nothing really

I know that I'm a nice guy but I always finish last

i don't think i have decent genetics at all.
height, frame, dick are dead average, while face is subhuman.
technically i have above average IQ but it doesnt matter

Extremely good taste in fashion, games, and music.

My hair is long and good looking helps hiding my glasses

I'm consistently decent at PUBG.

I don’t have autism. Apperantly this sucks balls.

My strength. Last year from October/November, I benched 290lb, squatted 375lb, and deadlifted 520lb (one rep maxed). I was around 166-167lbs at the time.
Mogs me to oblivion

very hard question

My nipples are hairy

As in, much higher. At least x2. I know how much a plate is jfl

I wish .co could somehow have gymcels group up and become gym partners. That would be cool.
Tbh
My strength. Last year from October/November, I benched 290lb, squatted 375lb, and deadlifted 520lb (one rep maxed). I was around 166-167lbs at the time.

nobody cares faggot
StrengthMogs me
Squat is pretty weak though tbh :worryfeels:
Mfw I can only squat 3pl8s :feelsbadman:

Jfl don't tell me you are one of those people who hides in a bush the entire game
JFL at that.

I normally have 8+ kill games with random people.

I like my muscles too. That’s not bragging cause everyone can build muscle.
But to which cost? Some have low androgens and they have to even more so enslaving themselves permanently to special diet and training to gain and hold even the slightest amount of muscle.
So you can say: Everyone can get a chin job.

General topic reply: Currently don't know. I thank God that I am healthy (includes full hair on head, but significantly very few hairy markers of manhood on the rest of the body and face). I am relatively tall and sometimes I get a voice, which I like hearing singing and I even had got 3 comments about it, two times from older church lady after Sunday services and one time about "a good readers voice" after reading publically some verses from scripture. I sometimes wish that I could sing really melodically and I wish this voice would be not different every time.
Besides that, I don't know really. I have so many things, I could thank God for, but I myself have no real special talent or features, but much evil and lack in everything. The whole package does not fit into this world, as I unfortunately feel myself to be a failure in Gods kingdom also at the moment.