Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What incels should Expect when Expecting the 2020's decade

Dalai Lama IQ

Foids are destroying the workforce as we know it. I cant believe companies still hire foids in 2019, its un believable! They have a propensity to start needless drama & they get pregnant and cant work for shit and go on "maternity leave" for over 3months whilst getting full pay and benefits, even after they come back from maternity leave they work fewer hours and still get 100% pay + benefits
Fuuuuuuccck! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
I don't think surgery will be cheaper. If anything, there will be more demand than ever, and the price will rise.

Also i disagree about technology replacing jobs. The real reason men are struggling in the workforce is because of foids' presence. When foids are around, work becomes a superficial and social environment. And dont forget companies adhering to female quotas and generally favoring women.
I'm looking forward to a self driving car being hacked by Mossad and suiciding me in a "tragic accident oh no"
Hahaha
Self driving cars are a good way to eliminate undesired individuals - the government can just hijack Julian Assange or Edward Snowden's self driving vehicles and drive them off a cliff and say it was just an accident!

Last edited: