Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What Incel/PSL terms did you use to misinterpret?

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
87d 16h 4m
“IT”: I used to think it was about IT professionals and felt confused because why would they be foes against incels?:feelshaha:

“Cope”: it took me a long time to decipher its meaning. At one point I thought it was a shortened form of “copulate” :feelskek:

“Cage”: at first I thought it was about the idea of locking someone up in a cage before realizing it’s related to a lookism meme :feelskek:

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Joseph “Big Papy” Hernandez
★★★★★
151d 10h 33m
I didn’t know what NT meant for the longest time

Nincel

Nincel

Banned
-
2d 10h 20m
I thought JFL was just fucking laugh when I lurked in my early blackpill days. Same meaning but took a while to realize it was lol. An odd lapse even for my mediocre-at-best IQ :feelstastyman:

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
305d 6h 51m
''JFL'' for sure, I thought it meant ''just for laughs'', which is somewhat similar to the way it's used

Deleted member 41988

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
26d 8h 24m
when I started lurking I didn't understand that "foid" was the abbreviation of femoid, I already knew the other terms cause I lurk the blackpill community since 2019

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Captain
32d 23h 19m
''JFL'' for sure, I thought it meant ''just for laughs'', which is somewhat similar to the way it's used
I just don't use terms here if I don't know what they mean.

Darkcel71

Darkcel71

Recruit
★★★★
9d 13h 59m
“IT”: I used to think it was about IT professionals and felt confused because why would they be foes against incels?:feelshaha:

“Cope”: it took me a long time to decipher its meaning. At one point I thought it was a shortened form of “copulate” :feelskek:

“Cage”: at first I thought it was about the idea of locking someone up in a cage before realizing it’s related to a lookism meme :feelskek:
Thought that with IT too

BardakTheGreat

BardakTheGreat

Industrial strength foid repellent
★★★★★
10d 17h 47m