Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What in the absolute hell is going on in India?

• Thread starter TestosteroneNotHigh
  • Start date
T

TestosteroneNotHigh

Greycel
I am not from there nor is it my ethnicity or anything. But I have realized in recent year or 2……the Harlotry there has gotten to levels that are out of hand.
The thots seem worse than Western ones. Every single one of them are social media stars with tens of thousands of followers.
And they dance around in the most whorish outfits and have armies of simps worshipping them.
Even the 5’s, 6’s. Every post they make is about themselves but that normal sanctimonious/narcissistic shit pretending to be a good person like caring about blm or abortion or “just be positive!! Hehehe I do makeup professionally”. First of all- no you don’t. Everyone just sends you money because you dance in your underwear. And secondly where the FUCK are their fathers? Is there no masculinity or pride in that country whatsoever? Women have completely taken over. These girls post disgusting anti-men content and no one dare challenge it

I AM FROM INDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OH MY GODDDDDDDD I AM FROM INDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'd imagine it's because there are so many desperate men and so few women so they're basically treated like goddesses from the time they're born and it goes to their head even more than it does the western foids.

I AM FROM INDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OH MY GODDDDDDDD I AM FROM INDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hi @BummerDrummer . When will be the Incel news segment be out? There has been so much drama in this week. Please tell. :feelshehe:

You're from India and you know it, don't shy away it's not some dating app or some normie cumskin dominated crapp where they'll ask you why you rape women and will freak out and explode when you say something they don't like to hear you speak

Where are you seeing all this btw?

Even the muslim ones have turned whorish it seems.
Yes. I suspect they are born with a particular proclivity towards Tyrone, but that may be bc black Americans tend to be more violent and dominant and usually they’re looking for something that is polar opposite of their “oppressive” father

Yet non curry cels here think we can ascend by arrange marriage. Why the fuck would I want to marry these whores who only love me because of my money (I am not even rich BTW). Foids here dress like whores, hang out with multiple boys and cancel any one who calls out their degenerate behavior

Currycels are the lowest of the low.:feelsokman::blackpill:

Idk i dont live on india

It is pathetic how other races blindly adopt Western degeneracy, like don't they pride themselves in their own culture?

And the West isn't even fucking healthy. They are literally adopting poison.

Damn I didn't know india was so westernized