Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What In Person Things Can We Do to Spread the Blackpill?

JuliusEvola

JuliusEvola

Greycel
Do you guys remember "It's Ok To Be White" and "Islam is right about women" poster campaigns.
What blackpilling simple truth can be spread in a similar fashion and cause similar foid outrage?

Last edited:
Vandalism in bathrooms if you live in Cuckfornia, homelessfags do it all the time and the businesses dont give a fuck

Vandalism in bathrooms if you live in Cuckfornia, homelessfags do it all the time and the businesses dont give a fuck
Yeah but what should i put in the bathrooms, what should i put on posters around my city?

Do you guys remember "It's Ok To Be White" and "Islam is right about women".
What blackpilling simple truth can be spread in a similar fashion and cause similar foid outrage?
Just keep it between you and close friends. No need to make yourself look like an autistic retard in front of everyone.

The story of Jeremy Meeks.

Don't do that! :feelsohgod:

"The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club!"

If you really want to spread the blackpill start a youtube channel or tiktok account. Never discuss the blackpill in real life.

Women spread the black pill more than anyone else

Sorry i should've mentioned it explicitly, the "It's ok to be white" thing was a poster people were putting up everywhere
I am asking for good poster slogans that would cause outrage.

You would be fighting a losing battle. It's better to just accept that shit's fucked up beyond repair. Even if you manage to do something that catches the media attention eventually everyone's gonna forget about it and nothing good will come out of it

You would be fighting a losing battle. It's better to just accept that shit's fucked up beyond repair. Even if you manage to do something that catches the media attention eventually everyone's gonna forget about it and nothing good will come out of it

I saw an incel poster irl long before I knew about this site