Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What if your girlfriend had an iQ of 1001?

• Thread starter Atheistsomalipirate
  • Start date

Would you love her?

• Yes

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
Atheistsomalipirate

Atheistsomalipirate

My life is a try not to laugh challenge
-
Would you love her?

No such thing as gf for me

I don't know why I wouldn't, but she would be superhuman.

Weird question

girls poo poo heads

Jfl at cucks who say men are intimidated by a foid's intelligence. What intelligence?

What “girlfriend” I thought this was an incel forum.

lol why did everyone vote yes?

bluepill.co

Does a high IQ counter hypergamous instincts and make foids sexually attracted to low SMV males or what? Are you out of your mind? :dafuckfeels:

What kind of thread is this?

the only gf I ever had was my right hand

Only if shes my virgin looksmatch

Does a high IQ counter hypergamous instincts and make foids sexually attracted to low SMV males or what? Are you out of your mind? :dafuckfeels:

This.
If a foid had ANY level of IQ, they wouldn't be involved with hypergamy in the first place.
No such thing as "intelligence" in foids, they act purely upon instinct, just like animals.
Foids don't ever produce or invent anything, even if they are being presented as such, there's always a male driving force or team behind it.
The whole proposition is nonsense.

no foid can be high iq

If a foid had ANY level of IQ, they wouldn't be involved with hypergamy in the first place.
No such thing as "intelligence" in foids, they act purely upon instinct, just like animals.
Foids don't ever produce or invent anything, even if they are being presented as such, there's always a male driving force or team behind it.
no foid can be high iq

I agree with this

how would a 1001 IQ person even behave? would be kind of interesting to see

i don't give a fuck, i just want to get a fucking girlfriend

This.
I get your point, but that's not really what I said.
What I mean is that IQ does not influence foids' Chad-only attraction.
Job-at-Mc-Donalds foid is just as attracted to Chad as Steven-Hawking-in-foid-version.

The whole debate of foid IQ and their lack of achievements when compared with men is pointless imo, because, much like how Lachowski said that you don't need to work out when it's all about the face, there is no pressure on foids to achieve much of anything when being born female is enough.

dude 1001 iq means you can predict the future or something

IQ that high could probably fix my face just by being near me

Impossible. Holes can't have a IQ in double digits

does that mean she can suck my dick better?

I'd love her if her IQ made her trascend hypergamy and able to love a lower status boy

Imagine a gf that is 56 STANDARD DEVIATIONS more intelligent than average :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: