Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What if your gf’s tuna wallet is ugly asf?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Would you lose your virginity or just stay a virgin and break up with her?

Just saying if you ever did snag a deformed hobgoblin gf one day.

I would still ascend

Intercourse is a cope.

Idk I'm disgusted by the look of vaginas anyway. doubt there's much that could make me not fuck.

@Recluse what would you do?

I don't consider any of the posted to be particularly disgusting. Also, Reddit seems to have every subreddit for any niche, quite funny.

Pussy is pussy as far as I am concerned. Innie or meat flaps - it doesn't really matter to me. As long as it doesn't smell bad.
the entire sub is just attention whores (what a surprise) that want you to tell them "noo it's not ugly"

what do you think about this one tho

the entire sub is just attention whores (what a surprise) that want you to tell them "noo it's not ugly"

what do you think about this one tho

First of all who would even get with a fat bitch? They are all unhygenic and have shit diets.

I wouldn’t care. If it feels good that’s all that matters.

I just went on there and saw that all of the new posts are just OnlyFans/SnapChat whores shilling their tired old product. Sad state of affairs.

Big big yikes, that is an actually ugly pussy. It just looks deformed.

She also appears to be overweight, which definitely is not helping her in the slightest. I would not go anywhere near that vagina, looks diseased.

Fucking hell, simps truly have no boundaries. Yet women will continue to complain about men's high standards. :feelspuke:

That is OBJECTIVELY not a pretty pussy (though I guess I cannot say that, as these simps seem to think otherwise kek).
do you know if there's any male worship subs that aren't just larp.