Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What if you woke up with this body and face instead of what you have?

Would you prefer having this face and body instead of what you have?

• Yes, lifefuel

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • No, suifuel

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • I already look like that

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swamp knives

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Your height stays the same

Would be a slav looking strong ass motherfucker instead of skinnyfat truecel.

Nope. His face is 3/10 at best.

Yes, that guy would get laid easily. You're retarded if you think otherwise.
Granted, he's an oldcel now so he wouldn't be fucking JBs but if he had that same body in his youth he'd be slaying like crazy.

what is that abomination

Yes, fakecel if you mog him. Or maybe not his hairline and chin is pretty shit

Yes, fakecel if you mog him. Or maybe not his hairline and chin is pretty shit
Can't be incel with that body unless you're a total manlet.

You think that body is attractive to women?
It is. Is shows extreme dimorphism (yes I know it's roids) and women know that you could kill 99.9% of men with your bare hands. Women that say you can be too big are coping because it makes them insecure about their body.
Even if not all women are super attracted to that, you'll always be able to find a niche who are.
If you went to a nightclub looking like that it would be almost impossible to not fuck some low-class barslut.

It would be an improvement

I'm weak af. I want those muscles.
I want to intimidate people and prevent or win fights with my physique.

It is. Is shows extreme dimorphism (yes I know it's roids) and women know that you could kill 99.9% of men with your bare hands. Women that say you can be too big are coping because it makes them insecure about their body.
Even if not all women are super attracted to that, you'll always be able to find a niche who are.
If you went to a nightclub looking like that it would be almost impossible to not fuck some low-class barslut.
You're conflating being intimidating to men to being attractive to women. Like if you look at products/media that's targeted at women, you never see guys like that. They never get cast as romantic leads in movies (even guys with better physiques like The Rock, Schwarzenegger, etc), you never see bodies like that on covers of romance novels, and foids who can get any kind of guy they want are almost never with guys with bodies like that. Why do you believe women (secretly?) want them?

Subhuman to subhuman.

Yes, life fuel.

i'd be even more doomed than i already am, suicidefuel

You're conflating being intimidating to men to being attractive to women. Like if you look at products/media that's targeted at women, you never see guys like that. They never get cast as romantic leads in movies (even guys with better physiques like The Rock, Schwarzenegger, etc), you never see bodies like that on covers of romance novels, and foids who can get any kind of guy they want are almost never with guys with bodies like that. Why do you believe women (secretly?) want them?
Being intimidating to other men is also attractive to women. It's why they love tall men. Being on the cover of a romantic novel is mostly about your face. If you have a body like that of the guy you posted you probably won't have the best face because it'll be bloated.
Women like coping. They underrate good looking men and overrate normie looking men.
You're right that not all women will find this to be their dream body for their partner to have but there will always be a niche for roiders.

It would be lifefuel. I can easily intimidate everyone I see