Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What if you were going bald and your dad told you “that’s life”.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I’m wondering how you would process that. Btw yeah he’s a military irritable boomer.

I would slap him or ignore him depending on my mood tbh

BIOTIN, SCALP MASSAGING AND ROSEMARY OIL. AND ALSO EAT MORE FOODS THAT PROMOTE HAIR GROWTH.

I’m wondering how you would process that. Btw yeah he’s a military irritable boomer.
That's basically what my family members have said to me when they tell me I will go bald because my mom's father had balding problems (and also died early). Even though my dads side all the men still have full good hair (very typical for the foid mother genes to ruin the bloodline kek). They said for me to enjoy my hair while it still lasts. They are mostly foids so they are unempathetic and don't care for my plights.

I do not want to go down without a fight and will use as much preventative care as possible. I'm watching my hairline like a hawk and I do not want to let the Norwood Reaper get to me.

>OP slaps his dad
>dad has extensive millitary combat training
>OPs dad gets a ptsd flashback
>beats the ever living shit out of OP.

I wouldn't really angry. 50 years ago when your dad was young that was life and women didn't care about hair and in general so much. If you provided them with money and had a good character you could easily get married. The problem is modern feminism because now foids will only care about looks in men and balding is like a death sentence for you. Hate modern feminism and not your dad

That's life, absolutely.

Accept the shit without cope.

I can still grow a long beard and look better than you, asshole

I am going bald, my dad is bald, my grandfathers on both sides of the family were bald.

I've cut my dad off from my life. He's a dumbass boomer who buys retarded old shitty trucks no one cares about. Women look at maga shit as cringe. He had a 90s silverado he did up well but didnt put a security gps on it, and someone went into his car and stole it. It's easy to steal old cars like that.

View: https://youtu.be/j6Wntha7ft8

I wouldn't really angry. 50 years ago when your dad was young that was life and women didn't care about hair and in general so much. If you provided them with money and had a good character you could easily get married. The problem is modern feminism because now foids will only care about looks in men and balding is like a death sentence for you. Hate modern feminism and not your dad

Well lol.

Is feminism/ female empowerment about hating on men and so trying to create hypergamy to troll us.

Or are women using feminism because TV, superficial culture, etc. has allowed for women to be snooty and materialistic, and so their enraged egos get so entitled they want to find reasons to get away from incels. And reserve chad for their own narcissism.
So it has nothing to do with ideology in this 2nd option. THey just want chad.

i would find it funny