Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What if you ascended and got fucked over at 30+?

What if you ascended and got fucked over at 30+?

• Finish whatever business you want (or not) and then suicide. Life is beyond unsalvageable

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Keep paying and try to put back your life together, meet other women

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Keep paying and trying to win her back. You have a child together

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
★★★★
You ascend with a girl and your life is going great. You've been with her for several years, but then she gets pregnant (either by failing of contraceptives or cheating) and or dumps you and manages to get alimony because the state married you without your consent. Now you're 30+, single, with child support and/or alimony payments to do.

What would you do?

Im a neet so its likely she will be the one paying me alimony

I wouldn't live to 30. :feelsthink:

Honestly, having a kid and then having to commit suicide seems pretty great compared to a life of loneliness.

Move to a different country. They can't do shit when I'm chilling in an unknown location across the world.

a lot of people voting suicide, which is easy to say on an online forum

but i feel like if i was looking at a child who was mine, and looked up to me as their only parent. i wouldn't be able to suicide. i would try to give them a nice life i never had. idk. i guess i could also say it's easy to say that on a forum too and id end up suiciding due to the pressure

i still think i would push through everything and try to give my child a good life

i think of all the wonder i saw in the world as a child. all the innocence. everything was new and interesting. no worries on my mind, and my parents were basically all knowing gods. i would raise a child and take as much enjoyment in watching them experience what i did when i was a kid as i had experiencing it myself.

oh well. i'll never have this hypothetical anyways

but i feel like if i was looking at a child who was mine, and looked up to me as their only parent. i wouldn't be able to suicide. i would try to give them a nice life i never had. idk. i guess i could also say it's easy to say that on a forum too and id end up suiciding due to the pressure
But your ex-gf took that away from you

Woah woah woah we need details

How much money am I making?
How did we even end up together
Who is the woman?

I wouldn't get into that position in the first place. People who are blackpilled who manage to ascend understand the dynamics of women completely. If I ascended I'm not marrying her unless she's a virgin.

But I'd quit my job and live in the woods somewhere. make her pay me alimoney.

Woah woah woah we need details

How much money am I making?
How did we even end up together
Who is the woman?
I can't give all this, but you're not rich, you're middle class. Basically life would be hard if you had to pay child support or alimony.

I can't give all this, but you're not rich, you're middle class. Basically life would be hard if you had to pay child support or alimony.
Before I rope, how good looking was she? Or was she just a fat roastie

I wouldn't get into that position in the first place. People who are blackpilled who manage to ascend understand the dynamics of women completely. If I ascended I'm not marrying her unless she's a virgin.

But I'd quit my job and live in the woods somewhere. make her pay me alimoney.
What if the condom failed?

i'm not paying shit, that is massive cuckoldry.

ElliotRodger-580.jpg

(In video game)

These dejected men become mgtow if they don't rope

I think a lot of us are already one bad day from suicide anyway

Move to another country and dodge child support payments.

DNA test the kid then murder her if it isn’t mine in minecraft

You'd get arrested if you don't
get to live rent free off normies money, not too bad of a punishment in that situation of life.
unless they give me the death sentence which is more likely for incels