Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What if womans are right?

D

deadone

Greycel
What if our defectiveness and women giving up on us is right. Women have been selecting men for millennia according to their genetics, isn’t our resistance to this stupid, because it’s what makes us better as humanity, that if we’re just a garbage of human evolution and there’s nothing we can do about it, your ideas?

deadone

Greycel​

Joined Mar 12, 2024 Posts 24

What if our defectiveness and women giving up on us is right. Women have been selecting men for millennia according to their genetics, isn’t our resistance to this stupid, because it’s what makes us better as humanity, that if we’re just a garbage of human evolution and there’s nothing we can do about it, your ideas?
Read it, GrAYnigger https://incels.wiki/w/Fisherian_runaway

Cope

as far as nature goes, sure that's correct.

but a civilized society should not give a hole rights or make it equal to men.

Women have been selecting men for millennia according to their genetics
and look where that got us

subhuman women have always been shitting out genetic trash because chad doesn't give a shit

delete this thread
bugs bunny no from www.reddit.com

I have sympathy for OP. Most of you should. Poor blighter's not far off. Subhumanity is palpable. I would not wish this life on another man.

It's not right. Studies have shown that e.g. students who study the subjects with the highest average IQ also have the highest virginity rate. Instead, women love to breed with thugs. As a result, women choose to reproduce with guys who make the society worse.

I can say female choice is not eugenic at least in my country. I'm 25 yo, graduated with good degree, has a nice job with potential and yet I'm incel while low iq thugs breeding like there's no tomorrow and making future criminals. How this is good for society?

It's not right. Studies have shown that e.g. students who study the subjects with the highest average IQ also have the highest virginity rate. Instead, women love to breed with thugs. As a result, women choose to reproduce with guys who make the society worse.
Than we fucked, i thought that if until now woman choosed right man, we have rockets and cars, and sience, than maybe our situation is just side effect of this selection. But we hear about "us" only now i think we "incels" existed all that millenia ago too, but we doesn't have any system for communication like this in past.

Than we fucked, i thought that if until now woman choosed right man, we have rockets and cars, and sience, than maybe our situation is just side effect of this selection. But we hear about "us" only now i think we "incels" existed all that millenia ago too, but we doesn't have any system for communication like this in past.
Civilization were created when hypergamy was abolished, as hypergamy is an obstacle to any human progress .

I have sympathy for OP. Most of you should. Poor blighter's not far off. Subhumanity is palpable. I would not wish this life on another man.
if women were in the right here (practicing eugenics) the subhuman among them wouldn't breed and the single mother epidemic wouldn't exist.

Than we fucked, i thought that if until now woman choosed right man, we have rockets and cars, and sience, than maybe our situation is just side effect of this selection.
Intelligence is decreasing now. For quite some time it wasn't obvious as access to better food etc. clouded it. But lots of intelligent people like Newton were virgins their whole life. Also, for quite some time intelligent people simply had more means to support children, so their children lived longer. Today even the poorest person can - in the west - have any number of children, who are supported by society, that's why less intelligent couples have more children.
But we hear about "us" only now i think we "incels" existed all that millenia ago too, but we doesn't have any system for communication like this in past.
Yeah, but now there are more. Previously, the relationship between men and women was simple: Man provided money, women provided children. Now women can make money themselves, but men are still expected to be providers and good-looking on top so obviously there are more Incels.

u dumbass GrAY. without biodiversity, a single strain of a lethal virus can make an entire species go extinct. If everyone had the same exact genes as chad, then a single vulnerability in chad's genetics would spell doom for the entire human race.

also can we ban this nigger, this is clearly foid worship and incel shaming

Only if ugly short and fat whores also stopped reproducing else it wouldnt work.

You and all subhumans die and then 6'5 breeds with all the ugly 5'1 whores because he simply can repeating the cycle

My retort to this primal idea of “it’s just nature” let the women decide argument. Is that this current state of unchecked female hypergamy is not what you would find nature. In a natural state genetically inferior men can rape women and kill other male competitors. You will never see any Redditor arguing this is how we should live though. They just want women to have all power because it’s good for them. Not because it’s morally just to let women breed with whomever.

Also women are not eugenic in their mate selection in a way that is beneficial to society. Unless you count looks and height as eugenic in themselves. Women fuck violent thugs all the time. This behavior is not eugenic to advancing humanity. Civilization is built upon controlling who women breed with

I can say female choice is not eugenic at least in my country. I'm 25 yo, graduated with good degree, has a nice job with potential and yet I'm incel while low iq thugs breeding like there's no tomorrow and making future criminals. How this is good for society?
basically Idiocracy(2006)

Another day another GrAYnigger cuck

we don't live in a eugenic society stop making eugenic arguments when that shit was never and never will be applied
only people above 6' should reproduce by that logic and the ugly women should be virgins too or infertile fucking their looksmatch
if anything was right why the fuck do I exist

just accept you got fucked over and kill yourself theory

women giving up on us is right
Foids procreate with deadbeat drug dealers, drunks, homeless bums, criminals, domestic abusers, paedophiles, psychopaths, etc.

Hell, foids even fuck DOGS.

Your thesis is wrong. We are fine gentleman and foids are not great at selecting partners.

It is inproper to not resist, because fighting is all part of the game and the selection process. Nature is a sadist and death is light as a feather, duty is heavy as a mountain.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv8NpKisrL0
Judging by the wound near its groin, this buck may have already been castrated, yet it still fights on by instinct.

Last edited:
Ok, GrAY.

and look where that got us

subhuman women have always been shitting out genetic trash because chad doesn't give a shit
True. A hate when copers say we are incel because of eugenics. Subhuman women far worse than us still get to reproduce unchecked. Complete opposite of eugenics.

Cuck faggot I want access to vagina who gives a fuck about what dumb slut think god damn fucking whores