Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What if we just lacking social skills

S

Sub8

Greycel
I had this thought today that the belief system that women only date the top 1% might be a cope to protect the ego from admitting that our personalities just aren't that fun and attractive, and that we haven't made ourselves out going enough.

So here me out.

Online Dating is GigaChad Only

We know for a fact that in online dating, less than 1% of guys can actually date women. The data proves this. Online dating is GigaChad only even if you are willing to date a morbidly obese facially deformed woman who smokes all the time and is negative and mean to every one.

But what if there's a good chunk of women that don't use online dating...

Per a survey in 2009 (below) only 28% of women used data apps.

Ok, some people lie on surveys but let's look at some more data. Tinder is the most downloaded dating app in the world.

in 2020, Statica found that 76% percent of active users on tinder were male.

So it's reasonable to presume that perhaps at any given time a significant chunk of the female population is not on dating apps. Some women prefer to meet dating partners in real life rather than online.

If there are women not using online dating, or similar social media they should have slightly lower standards

A woman that has less options in front of her is going to be less picky than a woman with more options than her. Those women not actively using dating apps should be in theory less pickier.

There are concepts such as Over Choice that show with more choices, such as with online dating, women would be less likely to make any choice at all.

What if our Issue is we're just not fun enough to get into social Circles with women?

So if you've made it to this website, I assume you're 10% bf, muscular from years of gym training and solid muscle building nutrition, all your other health measures on point, and you're style is good and you've done lots of nofap and meditation and other things to have a positive strong vibe. Otherwise you would be a volcel and you wouldn't be on an incel website.

So maybe this gets you to above average looking but not the top 1% (good looking enough to use dating apps). I know this website likes to focus on dating apps, perhaps because it is most easily quantifiable.

Maybe we're just lacking enough charisma to get into social groups naturally. That if we we're very charismatic and in many, many social groups, we might be able to find a girl who's not into online dating, and not too judgmental, and actually likes us.

But by believing that online dating is reality, it's a cope for us to suppress the fact that we're not outgoing enough, we're not social enough, we're not smart enough, and we're not charismatic enough to find some one IRL. Finding some one IRL maybe possible for every guy who's at least better looking than 70% of other guys, and has enough social skills and confidence, and ability to handle lots of rejection to make lots of real life friends and navigate the social status game.

Because the idea that our exterior shell is shit is easier to accept than the idea that we are complete shit all the way through. Not good looking enough for dating apps, and too shitty of a personality and social skills to get into enough social circles and find a partner IRL.

I might be wrong about this theory, but I've been doing lots of research on the victim complex and it just occurred to me. I wanted to see what you guys think.

What if our Issue is we're just not fun enough to get into social Circles with women?
No one is attracted to fun personality. Everyone is attracted to looks.

Being "fun" is at best a bonus if you're already attractive and therefore even considered as an option by a foid.

That's redpill garbage, no offense.

No social skills will help you if you are sub5

If it were like that I wouldnt be here lol

Social skills not needed. You can be a stuttering mess who barely manages to complete sentences around people, and twitches his eye incessantly and avoids eye contact. Women will still thirst over you if you're Chadlite or above

Exhibit A: just be good looking

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8FqG5DBM_o

You have to be fun but in a way that takes no effort. I have seen countless girl groups that tell stories about each other and it's always about some random guy that was drunk something and they will literally scream in excitement telling about every little thing he did

Low inhib is law imo

Jfl if you think those guys pay any attention to improving their social skills

I had this thought today that the belief system that women only date the top 1% might be a cope to protect the ego from admitting that our personalities just aren't that fun and attractive, and that we haven't made ourselves out going enough.

So here me out.

We know for a fact that in online dating, less than 1% of guys can actually date women. The data proves this. Online dating is GigaChad only even if you are willing to date a morbidly obese facially deformed woman who smokes all the time and is negative and mean to every one.

Ok, some people lie on surveys but let's look at some more data. Tinder is the most downloaded dating app in the world.

So it's reasonable to presume that perhaps at any given time a significant chunk of the female population is not on dating apps. Some women prefer to meet dating partners in real life rather than online.

If there are women not using online dating, or similar social media they should have slightly lower standards

A woman that has less options in front of her is going to be less picky than a woman with more options than her. Those women not actively using dating apps should be in theory less pickier.

There are concepts such as Over Choice that show with more choices, such as with online dating, women would be less likely to make any choice at all.

So if you've made it to this website, I assume you're 10% bf, muscular from years of gym training and solid muscle building nutrition, all your other health measures on point, and you're style is good and you've done lots of nofap and meditation and other things to have a positive strong vibe. Otherwise you would be a volcel and you wouldn't be on an incel website.

So maybe this gets you to above average looking but not the top 1% (good looking enough to use dating apps). I know this website likes to focus on dating apps, perhaps because it is most easily quantifiable.

Maybe we're just lacking enough charisma to get into social groups naturally. That if we we're very charismatic and in many, many social groups, we might be able to find a girl who's not into online dating, and not too judgmental, and actually likes us.

But by believing that online dating is reality, it's a cope for us to suppress the fact that we're not outgoing enough, we're not social enough, we're not smart enough, and we're not charismatic enough to find some one IRL. Finding some one IRL maybe possible for every guy who's at least better looking than 70% of other guys, and has enough social skills and confidence, and ability to handle lots of rejection to make lots of real life friends and navigate the social status game.

Because the idea that our exterior shell is shit is easier to accept than the idea that we are complete shit all the way through. Not good looking enough for dating apps, and too shitty of a personality and social skills to get into enough social circles and find a partner IRL.

I might be wrong about this theory, but I've been doing lots of research on the victim complex and it just occurred to me. I wanted to see what you guys think.
Tldnrd

Personality doesn't matter if you're gl but it's true that social skills are important if you have normie looks. That's one of the reasons why I believe the majority of this forum are mentalcels larping or in denial. My best friend is a life long shut in yet he NTmogs the fuck out of most of these guys. Sometimes I find myself standing in awe at the mind-blowing autism some users display, it's ridiculous. But the lack of social skills could be also due to the negative feedback one gets for being ugly all his life so this could be another theory

@your personality @yikerinos @Idotms

:feelsjuice:

What a load of Horseshit. Foids go on instagram looking for dick, because they prefer insta famous Chad whilst convincing themselves they are not being a whore because Insta is social media and doesnt count as a dating app.

Secondly: You are an obvious bluepilled infiltrator.

Tldnrd

Personality doesn't matter if you're gl but it's true that social skills are important if you have normie looks. That's one of the reasons why I believe the majority of this forum are mentalcels larping or in denial. My best friend is a life long shut in yet he NTmogs the fuck out of most of these guys. Sometimes I find myself standing in awe at the mind-blowing autism some users display, it's ridiculous. But the lack of social skills could be also due to the negative feedback one gets for being ugly all his life so this could be another theory

Tldnrd

Exactly this.

Good looking guys can have shit personalities and still get a girlfriend easily. But normie looking guys who have great personalities and social skills might be able find some one IRL that doesn't using dating apps, or go to the bar, or go partying. A great example of this is Keith rainier, who dated some beautiful women by starting a cult that appealed to young attractive actresses. He was short and normie looking.

I agree on the negative feedback thing, but most lean gym maxed healthy guys are at least normie looking, so they should be able to start gaining some basic social skills by befriending ugly guys and then build up slowly from there, to less ugly guys, and then go normal looking guys, and then to ugly women, and then to normal looking women. Guys who jump all the steps and assume they can build social skills with normal looking women immediately are naïve.

:feelsUgh: It’s over if ya have no social circle anyway for some reason newcels believe you can get women with no social circle when they just come together
You have to be fun but in a way that takes no effort. I have seen countless girl groups that tell stories about each other and it's always about some random guy that was drunk something and they will literally scream in excitement telling about every little thing he did

Low inhib is law imo
Yeah you can’t actually be fun and then have hobbies and put effort to those while being ugly imagine you knew 3 languages

Ugly men acting 'funny' look pathetic, not funny.

incredibly bluepilled

Exactly this.

Good looking guys can have shit personalities and still get a girlfriend easily. But normie looking guys who have great personalities and social skills might be able find some one IRL that doesn't using dating apps, or go to the bar, or go partying. A great example of this is Keith rainier, who dated some beautiful women by starting a cult that appealed to young attractive actresses. He was short and normie looking.

I agree on the negative feedback thing, but most lean gym maxed healthy guys are at least normie looking, so they should be able to start gaining some basic social skills by befriending ugly guys and then build up slowly from there, to less ugly guys, and then go normal looking guys, and then to ugly women, and then to normal looking women. Guys who jump all the steps and assume they can build social skills with normal looking women immediately are naïve.
True. But there's also the fact that modern women are whores and you can't trust any of them so even if you manage to ascend and get a gf she will most likely cheat on you and make you waste your time and mental energy, not to mention the fact that it's humiliating as fuck when you fall in love with someone and she betrays you in such a way. So if you're a low status male you're better off moneymaxxing and fucking hookers or just going mgtow tbh

You could be right, but the problem is that I'm ugly, but also have no social skills due to childhood abuse, neglect and isolation at school. It's really, really hard for me to get out of my depressive state and even more so since I have no one to help me out of it. You can't just recover from a decade of depression and loneliness, especially if they were during your most formative years (countless studies say that teenage experiences dictate the rest of your life)

True, but if I got a gf I would accept that she still needs to sleep with some Chads to be happy.
You're either a disgusting cuck or a foid. Either way, kill yourself.

Social skills won't make me white nor tall nor attractive. Social skills are cope. Looks are everything.

Chad can fuck a girl without saying a word.
Yes, but we will never be Chad so we must find another way even if it's harder.

You could be right, but the problem is that I'm ugly, but also have no social skills due to childhood abuse, neglect and isolation at school. It's really, really hard for me to get out of my depressive state and even more so since I have no one to help me out of it. You can't just recover from a decade of depression and loneliness, especially if they were during your most formative years (countless studies say that teenage experiences dictate the rest of your life)
I've also been fucked up from years of child hood abuse.

You say you are ugly, but are you GymMaxed and LeanMaxed?

I've also been fucked up from years of child hood abuse.

You say you are ugly, but are you GymMaxed and LeanMaxed?

I am leanmaxed, around 12% bodyfat but not gymaxxed.

Exactly this.

You are confusing personality for popularity.

face=personality

Many of us obviously lack social skills due to they way we were born and the way we are treated. But social skills are cope the most an ugly male can do is jestermaxx for a chance at chad's sloppy seconds.

Chad is rare to come by, even the most deranged ultra mega nazi eco femifascist cunts understand it. But still, women go for the full package: it's a combination of looks, money, and status, and looks is a primary filter which sub5 incels don't cut.

Last edited:
Many of us obviously lack social skills due to they way we were born and the way we are treated. But social skills are cope the most an ugly male can do is jestermaxx for a chance at chad's sloppy seconds.
This site could be a mix of truecels who are short or the wrong race or something (sub5), and guys who are not good looking enough for online dating (sub9) but that if they got social skills and popularity they could find a partner.

You're either a disgusting cuck or a foid. Either way, kill yourself.

If you don't know the quantity of your micro's and your macros (every single day), or are deficient in anything, or if you're greater than 10% bf, or aren't maxed out in muscles, or don't have tattoos or are at least saving for them, or never kept a sleep journal, or don't track your workouts well enough to know if you're gaining in strength or are stagnant then you're a volcel, even by your own standards of looks are the only thing that matters, and you shouldn't even be there.

If you did all of the above, you'd have more mental clarity in your statements, be able to objectively reason about perspectives you disagree with, and have more emotional stability than you demonstrated, which is why I know for a fact that you're a volcel.

If you don't do basic things like take care of your brain health, you can't even money max for surgeries, let alone consider the possibility that there's a solution or two outside of your emotionally constructed model of reality.

You can't be an incel if you don't try, the second you stop trying it makes you a volcel.

what about non dating apps? this encourages women to be more picky, like tiktok, instagram, all those apps. Your point is invalid.

what about non dating apps? this encourages women to be more picky, like tiktok, instagram, all those apps. Your point is invalid.
It's relative pickyness.

Women will be the most picky if they use dating apps because that gives them hundreds of new guys a day begging to take them out to dinner. Other apps won't have as many guys in her local area on a constant basis that want to take them out to dinner.

All I'm saying is that it's reasonable to expect their looks standard to be lower if they're not using dating aps. And every one knows that women automatically ignore non chads from cold approach because they are conditioned too.

My point is that women may have lower looks standards for people they meet in social circles if they are not using online dating. And also that many people in this forum may lack the social skills to get into social groups with women, and therefore would be held to a higher looks standard.

That's one piece of evidence. The gender demographics were from 2021.

this wave of infiltrators trying to push bluepill down our throats is starting to get on my nerves

this wave of infiltrators trying to push bluepill down our throats is starting to get on my nerves
To dispute what I'm saying you would also have to dispute all of these studies (<- Link) that show the longer a woman has been on a dating app the pickier she becomes, which means the opposite is also true, women not using dating apps won't be as picky.

This website seems like a circle jerk of victim complex, and "excuses" to not even try. If there were any real incels on this website, I would expect to get responses about how people have social-circle maxed after looks maxing and still failed (And actually social circle maxed and looks maxed in every possible way and have a deep understanding of biology and phycology in order to do so), but there's not even one those kind of responses, only pure emotional excuses to not even try, not based on logic, or data, or psychology, or even having read what I actually wrote but rather skimming it then stuffing it into one's own half assed emotionally constructed pity party model of reality.

Ya'll are a bunch of volcels. By reading all of these posts and threads where none of you have ever put in any serious effort, other than effort to find excuses, It's pretty obvious there's no such thing as an incel. Not to mention the well studied phycological effect dwelling on negativity and feeling bad for yourself has on motivation. I'm out. I'm deleting my account.

Last edited:
so if st.blackops2cel gained the best social skills in the world , do you honestly think that he'll stop being a trucel?

Kill yourself please

To dispute what I'm saying you would also have to dispute all of these studies (<- Link) that show the longer a woman has been on a dating app the pickier she becomes, which means the opposite is also true, women not using dating apps won't be as picky.

This website seems like a circle jerk of victim complex, and "excuses" to not even try. If there were any real incels on this website, I would expect to get responses about how people have social-circle maxed after looks maxing and still failed (And actually social circle maxed and looks maxed in every possible way and have a deep understanding of biology and phycology in order to do so), but there's not even one those kind of responses, only pure emotional excuses to not even try, not based on logic, or data, or psychology, or even having read what I actually wrote but rather skimming it then stuffing it into one's own half assed emotionally constructed pity party model of reality.

Ya'll are a bunch of volcels. By reading all of these posts and threads where none of you have ever put in any serious effort, other than effort to find excuses, It's pretty obvious there's no such thing as an incel. Not to mention the well studied phycological effect dwelling on negativity and feeling bad for yourself has on motivation. I'm out. I'm deleting my account.
Cya little bitchy bitch

It's relative pickyness.

Women will be the most picky if they use dating apps because that gives them hundreds of new guys a day begging to take them out to dinner. Other apps won't have as many guys in her local area on a constant basis that want to take them out to dinner.

All I'm saying is that it's reasonable to expect their looks standard to be lower if they're not using dating aps. And every one knows that women automatically ignore non chads from cold approach because they are conditioned too.

My point is that women may have lower looks standards for people they meet in social circles if they are not using online dating. And also that many people in this forum may lack the social skills to get into social groups with women, and therefore would be held to a higher looks standard.

That's one piece of evidence. The gender demographics were from 2021.
bullshit, 90% of the population uses social media and social media has changed their views. Your point is invalid

Low inhib is law imo

Jfl if you think those guys pay any attention to improving their social skillThis
What is this stupid ass shit. What a cuck.
Edit: didn’t mean to quote you; was referring to the OP

Last edited:
Imagine thinking you can just go outside and socialcirclemaxx past the age of 20 as an ugly male with no social skills. Enjoy getting the last shreds of your confidence shattered. Enjoy getting pepper sprayed and arrested by the way.

Imagine thinking that only the minority of women dabble in dating apps. Women literally told me how they keep getting messages from random men on their facebook accounts. They dont even need tinder to have a sense of over abundance.

Do you think women that lack social skills and are ugly have no love/sex life/friends?

As a woman these things come to you no matter what.

As a man you are thrown to the wayside.

Change the thread tag from theory to cope

The reason less girls use dating apps is because they get validation from multiple different avenues and have zero reason to use it, that's it.

So here me out.

ngl there is some truth to this and social skills do 100% matter. I know legit 6/10s who have hordes of foids lust over them because they are NTmaxxed and socialcirclemaxxed. This is not to say that social skills can just be improved randomly, however, and if you disagree you have no fucking clue what it is like to be traumatised at a young age. Shitty genes = bullying = low self-esteem = shit social skills = isolation = shit social skills = isolation...

Im sure it’s been stated before but I’ll say it again, ALL WOMEN USE DATING APPS. The biggest ones simply weren’t taken into account because they aren’t called dating apps. Instagram, Twitter, and snap chat are the BIGGEST dating apps. So stop coping, all women are online dating now, which easily allows them to be hyper selective.

I don't.

I was friendless through my first two years in high school, but I ended up making friends (even a couple female acquaintances, who were dating Chads throughout high school btw) in my third and fourth years of high school. Never once had I still had a girl who was in the least bit interested in dating me.

I would imagine this is applicable to a lot of other incels on this forum, too.
Lol, that was in 2009 my man. Smartphones only came out two years prior, dating apps were a brand new thing, and social media was still a fairly new thing to most people.

This shit is true if you’re already decent looking and just need to brush up on your social skills. Not if you’re an ugly guy.

I have social skills, i simply lack the will to live