Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What if we all became hardcore gymcels

Make a fight club + training zone only for blackpilled men

Eh I'm probably just gonna stick to cardio tbh. Getting skinny is my first goal.
Why

You can lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. It also helps with burning fat. You can do both cardio and strength that is what I do.

I already tried gymcelling. It's boring as shit for me.

Why

You can lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. It also helps with burning fat. You can do both cardio and strength that is what I do.
Not how I roll Saar :feelzez:

Still depends on height, race, attractiveness, etc.

Short, ugly, dark men will still get nothing.

Will only work if have minimum height/build, and then all that work and it will get you very little. I'm not saying it's not worth it, it may be worth it for your physical fitness, but it doesn't get you much.

I am a gymcel and it hasn’t helped me with foids at all. The only compliments I get are from other gymcels.

full
He said he ascended why is he not banned

I'm already doing that. I want to Kyriakos Grizzlymaxxx. Just reached 150kg deadlift for 3 reps this week, lifefuel.

Bodyweight?
75-77kg, I'm 175cm. I started working out in 2020, I gigabulked from 70kg to 80kg in two years starting from 2022 then I went on a cut phase earlier this year and now I'm bulking again.

I would show my physique but it's probably gay to do that here so I won't.