Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What if we all became hardcore gymcels

B

Biowaste Removal

This is a work of fiction.
★★★★★
Just become addicted to caffeine preworkout,

eat like a cow being raised for slaughter,

Take steroids

And autistically focus on powerlifting programs and one rep maxes and bodybuilding and bulking and cutting in all your free time

It would be a good cope tbh and we would end up being intimidating to normies

Some of us might even become one of the retarded genz fitness influencers and ascend through money and status

Its true theres no gym for your height or face or autism

But if you go far enough its a good cope and you will spend all day thinking about your next one rep max or cut instead of how lonely you are

And you might make friends with fellow gymcels and normies at the gym sometimes

and if youre lucky you can become a niche internet micro celeb or get access to some normie gymcels social circle

@Chang Longwang @DarkStar @Yunez.Belgrade @Liu KANG @edgelordcel @Sloth.Belgrade @FuckTheFBI @gymcellragefuel @KillNiggers @Chudpreet

Its true theres no gym for your height or face or autism

But if you go far enough its a good cope and you will spend all day thinking about your next one rep max or cut instead of how lonely you are

And you might make friends with fellow gymcels and normies at the gym sometimes

and if youre lucky you can become a niche internet micro celeb or get access to some normie gymcels social circle
I plan on strengthmaxxing once I lose the rest of this weight on me. What's a good skinny weight for 6'0? Like 160/150?

Take steroids

And autistically focus on powerlifting programs and one rep maxes and bodybuilding and bulking and cutting in all your free time

Some of us might even become one of the retarded genz fitness influencers and ascend through money and status
I could be the ccp supersoldier

I'm currently trying to do this, basically. I'm just bored of life in general and lifting heavy weights is the only thing that makes me feel something

Take steroids

Do u still hate me?

I was a hardcore gymcel for a very long time but I quit due to illness and substance use in video game

If youve got any questions about you can ask me

i do gym, its good, but i dont have money enough to have giga results

i do gym, its good, but i dont have money enough to have giga results
do sarms if you cant afford steroids

And you can always be more autistic about it

Instead of gymceling casually you always focus on your one rep maxes and getting the highest bench, squat, deadlift, overhead press

And monitor each bulk and cut like your life depends on it

Eventually youll forget all about your inceldom and only focus on how much mass and strength you can put on

Doesn't beat carrying a gun around.
Its not about self defense, its about find something to coping with

I also advocate for training mma, striking and wrestling and concealed carrying

Bought a rifle as soon as I turned 18

But that isnt the purpose of this thread

Then what? Now girls are disgusted by me, then they will be scared and also disgusted by me. I don't see any benefit of trying so hard to turn into an Orc.

Then what? Now girls are disgusted by me, then they will be scared and also disgusted by me. I don't see any benefit of trying so hard to turn into an Orc.
To cope and cope more

I was autistically focusing on powerlifting but I got shit progress because of my horrible hip genetics.

I was autistically focusing on powerlifting but I got shit progress because of my horrible hip genetics.
You shouldve focused on mobility and saw a physician

There was def something wrong with them that couldve been corrected

Oh wait youre curry right? Thats most brutal, curries are the weakest race they need steroids to just match natty gains

It would help you if frame is your ONLY problem.

But if you are like me, ugly face, retard, klinefelter syndrome, lower muscle mass and not being able to build muscle mass as easily, it's fucking OVER

But if you are like me, ugly face, retard, klinefelter syndrome, lower muscle mass and not being able to build muscle mass as easily, it's fucking OVER
Its not about ascending its about coping

You shouldve focused on mobility and saw a physician

There was def something wrong with them that couldve been corrected

Oh wait youre curry right? Thats most brutal, curries are the weakest race they need steroids to just match natty gains
I did that, but it is my hip structure that was the issue. I found out after getting injured & the doctor told me that. Also my mother has the exact same very poor hip range.

I did that, but it is my hip structure that was the issue. I found out after getting injured & the doctor told me that. Also my mother has the exact same very poor hip range.
Do you live in curryland or the west

Western medicine is absolutely horrible jewish scam

but the physicians on physical therapy and mobility are very good bc the Jews need to heal the nigger athletes to keep their sports income

Do you live in curryland or the west

Western medicine is absolutely horrible jewish scam

but the physicians on physical therapy and mobility are very good bc the Jews need to heal the nigger athletes to keep their sports income
West

Holy shit dude, being a klinefeltercel is one of the worst fates anyone can suffer. My condolences.

I ascended in college from hitting the gym like a maniac for a couple years. More recently, I sat around drinking and smoking all the time and got up to 255 lbs at 6'0". Now, back to 200 and gaining muscle again, I look back at my old pictures and fkn cringe. What a lard ass. Funny thing is - I didn't even feel like one at the time.

It makes a huge difference in appearance and confidence. Mental health as well. Do it faggots

"What if we all became hardcore gymcels"​

Would rather become a eunuch

I ascended in college from hitting the gym like a maniac for a couple years. More recently, I sat around drinking and smoking all the time and got up to 255 lbs at 6'0". Now, back to 200 and gaining muscle again, I look back at my old pictures and fkn cringe. What a lard ass. Funny thing is - I didn't even feel like one at the time.

It makes a huge difference in appearance and confidence. Mental health as well. Do it faggots

You are the definition of a fakecel. :feelsree:

Gymcelling works. Being physically fit will almost certainly make you more attractive to women. Unless you’re physically deformed or a dwarf, every intel should be working out.

im trying to gymmaxx the only problem i have is the calories, i have very low appetite and struggle to consistently eat in a surplus

full

Not a bad idea actually :feelsthink::bigbrain:

Thanks mang :feelsYall:
Cut and strength train at the same time

When lose all fat % then start bulking up with even more strength training

get to a desired goal then cut again to cut out the extra bf%

Cut and strength train at the same time

When lose all fat % then start bulking up with even more strength training

get to a desired goal then cut again to cut out the extra bf%
Eh I'm probably just gonna stick to cardio tbh. Getting skinny is my first goal.