Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What if the real ascension is...

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
What if theres no ascension in the sense of getting a girlfriend but the real ascension are all the friendships we made along the way.
What if this was lord Blackops plan all this time, the reward is all the friends we made and all the fun we had with the fellowcels we met in our journey

So why do we have sex drives if we weren't meant to have sex

It's about the journey, not the destination.

Real ascension is the rope.

Friendship with morons who wanted me to go after ugly roasties was not ascension

if the pursuit of foids has to anything to do with friendships, it will break them

Ugly guys can't ascend, we can only transcend our sex drives and buddhistmonkmaxx.

What if the Bible got mixed up and it's actually men who have to save their virginity til death and we go to heaven after

I’ll have to find the Facebook link. Someone made a thread here sometime in April stating that some incels found his account and started trolling him and others showed him the various memes and sites were he was worshipped. Once he was shown the incel community it was said that he denounced us and the label. I’ll try to find it but asking around might lead to quicker results
@zangano1

Last edited:
What if theres no ascension in the sense of getting a girlfriend but the real ascension are all the friendships we made along the way.
What if this was lord Blackops plan all this time, the reward is all the friends we made and all the fun we had with the fellowcels we met in our journey
Sounds like a cliche ending to a shitty book.

I’ll have to find the Facebook link. Someone made a thread here sometime in April stating that some incels found his account and started trolling him and others showed him the various memes and sites were he was worshipped. Once he was shown the incel community it was said that he denounced us and the label. I’ll try to find it but asking around might lead to quicker results
@zangano1
Learning you are a god must be hard. We must give him some time to accept it

Learning you are a god must be hard. We must give him some time to accept it
Considering the fact that we’re portrayed as terroristic virgins and the fact that some of our members doxxed him, I doubt he’s ever going to accept the us much less the mantle

Considering the fact that we’re portrayed as terroristic virgins and the fact that some of our members doxxed him, I doubt he’s ever going to accept the us much less the mantle
We ruined his life, he should go ER in retaliation