Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What if...? The jews make an experiment and you're the lab rat (Read OP)

Would you take the risk?

• Yes

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • Idk

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
In this hypothetical situation the greedy jews are trying to test a newfound Chadiffying superserum that will turn anyone who injects it into Chad ofc. They've been testing for a while, but they're still unsure about the end results and there's a 50% chance the person ends up being paraplegic (unable to rope), highly retarded and with cronical deformities after the experiment if this said person injects it. The chance for becoming Chad is also 50%, so it's risky as hell. They chose you, a truecel, to be the first one to take the chance of becoming the mythical 11/10 chad that foids will lust all over the world mogging even the Chaddest of Chads, but there's also the chance you may end up as an abomination who can't even rope itself due to paralysis so the stakes are high in this situation.

Would you risk it all? Could you endure such pain if the worst were to come?

Edit: In case you say ''just do it again bro'' for the sake of this post it can only be done once.

There are copes for incels, there are no copes for paraplegic.

Fuck that even being god all mighty with magical superpowers wouldnt make me risk being a vegetable

tbh I'd just tell the jews to kill me and sell my organs beforehand if I were to become an abominationcel
if the rule is that I can't die, and have to suffer either way, well still yeah

tbh I'd just tell the jews to kill me and sell my organs beforehand if I were to become an abominationcel
if the rule is that I can't die, and have to suffer either way, well still yeah
Forgot to point that in the OP lmao. Either way I don't think they would give any fuck about your future they'd just want the buxx ngl.

Forgot to point that in the OP lmao. Either way I don't think they would give any fuck about your future they'd just want the buxx ngl.
ye but why would they let me live as a paralysedcel tbh, I'd either die from dehydradation or they'd kill me and harvest my organcels, that's more profitable

I'd refuse. I will wait for another trucel to try it

Reeeeeeeeeeeee I dont want to be a labrat

I would do anything to rid me from this hellish life, even if it means risking that life becoming even more pathetic than the original.

ye but why would they let me live as a paralysedcel tbh, I'd either die from dehydradation or they'd kill me and harvest my organcels, that's more profitable
Dedsrsngl

That's a good one.
50%... I would take it, but tell the scientists to kill me if things go awry.

Super soldier serum? :feelsclown:

Good dilemma post.

I'd take the serum. I've won worse odds before, surely RNGesus won't screw me on the most important bet of my life, right?

If you’re a vegetable you wouldn’t know you are a vegetable, so yes

I will not take the risk

Not worth it. If scientists were already developing itd probably just be better to wait a few years for the risks to be worked around

Knowing my bad luck, no

No.
Never trust anything from the jews.

No I don’t trust jews

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back