Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What if someone told you "looks only matter if your an abercrombie model, or a strip dancer"

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I live with an abusive uncle who basically twists everything I do into me being a bad person who needs to be cancelledo r punished.
He agreed with balckpill stuff. (I think he secretly watches videos now that I showed him) but now he tells me I'm stupid, retarded, and misguided, and title for saying looks matter.
I've literally seen girls get discounts, or free stuff from male managers.

now he tells me I'm stupid, retarded, and misguided, and title for saying looks matter.
He hates you for blackpilling him. It is understandable for the truth comes with a lot of pain and anguish.

> What if someone told you "looks only matter if your an abercrombie model, or a strip dancer"

I would correct her spelling and invite her to bed

> What if someone told you "looks only matter if your an abercrombie model, or a strip dancer"

I would correct her spelling and invite her to bed
this was a test to see who will fault me for grammar lol

I would just tell them that is objectively false and that better looking people typically have better salaries and better jobs and even data proves this. Or you could just ignore their bullshit because its not their fault that its a sensitive topic that looks matter above anything else