Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory what if sex based abortion was never banned in curryland

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
★★★★★
i was looking at memes and then i came across this :
e52q53wunur81.png

which made me think, what if pajeets ( and for that matter chinks too) were never stopped from sex selective abortion what would have been the result.
how far they would go,
wouldit be the speed run collapse of these civilizations or would it turn these societies into some extreme incel hell where people produce foids
for cattle like purposes, highly prized commodity and shit turns into reverse dowry or would it make women so rare that even chads would have to be extremely lucky to score a low tier becky
also i believe people should be allowed to select sex of child, if they are gonna spend money let them decide if they are gonna spend on toilet or actual humans (boys)

A suifuel epidemic for India, the foid/man ratio would be fucked and if you add their hypergamous behaviour it would basically end up in the bottom pyramid of men being completely cut off while foids have all the leverage they could ever want; they could ask for all sub 4s to be instantly genocided and the government might actually consider it to appease them, if they stay cucked and don't immediately take control. :lul:

they'd probably go till 2 men per a foid or worse...

India should implement a 100% abortion rule