Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What if most guys on this site are actually good looking and IT are the subhumans

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Most of the women on IT are fat and ugly with saggy tits and the guys are middle aged neckbeards like advocate doofus, my theory is that everyone on this forum is a larping fakecel chad and IT are the real subhumans:feelshaha:

Would be interesting to see what everyone who uses this forum looks like compared to them. I wouldn’t be surprised if this place was filled with fakecels tbh

even if it was true (it's not), an ugly landwhale has still more SMV than a chad

Everyone knows this is just Chads.is, while the whole incel thing is larp.

This place is filled with fakecels, trolls but also with truecels

If I'm good looking then I must either be dreaming or every other Male on this sphere has died. :dafuckfeels:

I guess there are a lot of decent and good looking guys here but they are singles due to height, autism etc for example @Broly and @El Enemigo

I guess there are a lot of decent and good looking guys here but they are singles due to height, autism etc for example @Broly and @El Enemigo
I've seen pictures of IT regulaes and they definitely subhuman

This site definitely mogs the fuck out of IT. Most of us are normal looking at a healthy weight while the guys who post there are obese numales.

it's guaranteed that we mog IT

Most of the women on IT are fat and ugly with saggy tits and the guys are middle aged neckbeards like advocate doofus, my theory is that everyone on this forum is a larping fakecel chad and IT are the real subhumans:feelshaha:

Would be interesting to see what everyone who uses this forum looks like compared to them. I wouldn’t be surprised if this place was filled with fakecels tbh
You're not allowed on here if you're not giga subhuman though