Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What if Chads,Tyrones,Chaddams,Changs and other ethnic Chads went extinct?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
Whether by Genocide, or some pandamic disease that only affects hot men, how would foids react if all the Chads,Tyrones etc. went extinct and only men such as us exist?
Do you think they would change their preferences? Go Lesbian? Commit mass suicides? As for me I think many of them would probably off themselves if all the Chads,Tyrones,Chaddams etc. went extinct, also Chadlite,Tyronelites as well, they go extinct too.

What're your thoughts, what would happen if all the hot men went extinct and only men like us are left? Leave your thoughts below this should be interesting.

If Chads go extinct, Chadlites become the new Chads, normies the new incels and incels become ... like the bug in that one Kafka novel.

They would still have dogs bro.

Wont stop cucks from being cucks though :soy::soy: tips m'fedora MILADY :soy: @Ritalincel Last Seen A Moment Ago

Nothing would happen, there are FAR LESS ethnic chads than there are white chads. in fact females will be celebrating when that happens as only white chad roam.

If Chads go extinct, Chadlites become the new Chads, normies the new incels and incels become ... like the bug in that one Kafka novel.
This. Also low IQ post OP

Nothing would happen, there are FAR LESS ethnic chads than there are white chads. in fact females will be celebrating when that happens as only white chad roam.
I included white Chads in the extinction.

I said their lite counterparts would go extinct too.

these sub8 fags i swear, it's not that black and white
the holes will simply go for the most attractive males from those that remain. incels are STILL fucked in that situation

JFL at believing the whole SMV market would shift making Incels more desirable.

They'd just go for chadlites and maybe lower-tier normies.

What the fuck is a chaddam?