Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What if chad had acid thrown on his face?

copecel00

copecel00

Admiral
★★
Imagine living life on tutorial mode and fucking hot sluts you’d dream of having everyday, then an incel throws acid on your face and it deforms it permanently and all the hot sluts he was fucking now HATE HIM and want nothing to do with him as he is a sub 5 from a deformed face haha he’d rope with in a heartbeat. Also fuck Valentine’s Day I hope all the couples get bashed by a gang of curry migrants.

He will rope. Trurcel life wouldnt change btw

The world would keep on spinning

Imagine living life on tutorial mode and fucking hot sluts you’d dream of having everyday, then an incel throws acid on your face and it deforms it permanently and all the hot sluts he was fucking now HATE HIM and want nothing to do with him as he is a sub 5 from a deformed face haha he’d rope with in a heartbeat. Also fuck Valentine’s Day I hope all the couples get bashed by a gang of curry migrants.
Chad would lose allot of value but a 5 might see through it and imagine he is still chad

Depends how much, if his face will look like melting he'll rope but if it's not enough to permanently hide his chadness, it'll only intrigue foids, allow him to complain about us in media and maybe give him a modeling contract

He’ll be abandoned and likely commit suicide. It happened to a Chad who had a motorbike accident or something. A thread about the story was made on .is, but I can’t find it.

He’ll be abandoned and likely commit suicide. It happened to a Chad who had a motorbike accident or something. A thread about the story was made on .is, but I can’t find it.
Damn that does sounds like an interesting thread to read.

This sounds really fun. Sure killing them is one way to get rid of them but seeing them suffer and getting a taste of the sub5 treatment would be funny

This sounds really fun. Sure killing them is one way to get rid of them but seeing them suffer and getting a taste of the sub5 treatment would be funny
Really fun indeed, That’s the real benefit of acid in the face, forcing them to live as a sub 5 haha.

I'll throw a party

That's basically the case of Tyler Ziegel. He was a chad-lite badass marine infantryman, then his entire face turned into a mutant when a suicide bomber in Iraq blew him up. His wife divorced him almost immediately after he came home. Brutal blackpill.
R.I.P. Sgt. Tyler Ziegel - danwin.com
Agravain on X: Oh yeah, his wife left him cause of his looks and because  she met someone else during Ziegel's deployment. / X

That's basically the case of Tyler Ziegel. He was a chad-lite badass marine infantryman, then his entire face turned into a mutant when a suicide bomber in Iraq blew him up. His wife divorced him almost immediately after he came home. Brutal blackpill.
Agravain on X: Oh yeah, his wife left him cause of his looks and because  she met someone else during Ziegel's deployment. / X's deployment. / X
from chad lite to gigatrucel, this is what i want to happen on the sexhavers! they get to explore and satisfy their sexual desires while they make fun of us, that’s what he gets for fighting in a goy war.

from chad lite to gigatrucel, this is what i want to happen on the sexhavers! they get to explore and satisfy their sexual desires while they make fun of us, that’s what he gets for fighting in a goy war.
To be fair, he enlisted shortly after 9/11. Most people back then had no clue the jews were behind everything. He saw the news of the towers being struck, grew some balls, and became a Marine. I personally respect him, especially for being young and deciding to get married when he obviously had the looks and height to fuck every girl in the world.

Agravain on X: Oh yeah, his wife left him cause of his looks and because  she met someone else during Ziegel's deployment. / X's deployment. / X
Going to war is so cucked, better to never come back if something like this happens

chad needs to be put into a gaarben kkkamph kkkamp ja

Going to war is so cucked, better to never come back if something like this happens
soyciety hates us because we are men. it's the cold hard fucking truth and I've been typing it for years

soyciety hates us because we are men. it's the cold hard fucking truth and I've been typing it for years
Societies are made by top 1% men .
Men hate others men