Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy " What if a women gets raped? She obviously need to get abortion"

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
Any foid or cuck who uses the argument in the title, just show them this line from a news article:

"Just 1% of women obtain an abortion because they became pregnant through rape, and less than 0.5% do so because of incest, according to the Guttmacher Institute."

Foids just need an excuse to be degenerate whores thanks to white knight simps.

They have many options not to get pregnant, they want the option if they change their mind, being pregnant is just a game for them.

Less than 1% of abortions are due to rape or incest

99% of abortions are foids who want to be whores without the consequences of being pregnant/having kids

I think abortions and birth control pills are a major reason women have become worse (because there's no consequences to their actions), I would argue its even more destructive than social media and dating apps

Just use anticonceptionals if you are so worried about being pregnant for any reason.
Its much less invasive and dangerous than getting an abortion

I think abortions and birth control pills are a major reason women have become worse (because there's no consequences to their actions), I would argue its even more destructive than social media and dating apps
The parallel here is birth control and social media. Abortion and dating apps are still stigmatized among a section of women so not every woman is getting an abortion or is on tinder. But there's very few women that have any problem taking birth control to make premarital sex easier and using social media where they can connect with chads.