Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What if A foid said she was going to kill herself...

TypicalBasis

TypicalBasis

Recruit
★★
Unless someone would love her, and somehow magically lets say she would love you back, you'd have the prince charming halo.

You guys post a lot of threads like "women would rather die than sleep with an incel" but what if her dying wish was someone to take care of her and she'd actually love you?

or would it be more fun to just let her do her thing?

But that would never happen.

I would say, go ER

But that would never happen.

yeah but a foid is also never going to eat a human baby instead of sleeping with you, so just play the hypothetical game
ALSO I should mention she's 6-8/10
yeah but a foid is also never going to eat a human baby instead of sleeping with you, so just play the hypothetical game
ALSO I should mention she's 6-8/10 to keep it fun but real

You guys post a lot of threads like "women would rather die than sleep with an incel" but what if her dying wish was someone to take care of her and she'd actually love you?
We are not someone.
Someone = Chad.
We are noone.

Letting her die just in case of a miracle would make you a volcel and an idiot.

Women aren't capable of love(yes, they can't love Chad either) . Trash hypothetical.

Instead of ripping this hypothetical a brand new asshole like pretty much every user above, I'll say this:
If it was guaranteed that the foid you described would "love me back", then of course I'd stop her from killing herself. We'd automatically be even too, since her love would stop me from suicide as well.

You can also wait until she dies, and fuck her dead body until it starts decomposing