Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel She almost pissed herself

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
So I was asked recently to elaborate on a time when I tried being fully open and candid with a foid, and how it backfired. I'm 42 now but it still lingers like a scar from a brutal beating.

This was in high school, and I remember I had a foid that I had a crush on, on-and-off. My main focus was someone else at the time, and this particular foid was dating someone at nearly all times. She was legitimately one of the foids I viewed as a platonic friend (gasping and retching in cringe; commented on that idea previously).

One day I heard that she was feeling down. One of the guys she dated on-and-off (she had several orbiters) was either fighting with her, or angry at her. So I made the fateful error of writing her a letter. Surely, I had known her since freshman year and this was near the end of senior. So it wouldn't be a danger... right?

I offered to "mediate" for her and her BF (retarded in retrospect, but I thought it was a good idea at the time). Alternatively, I said I would be interested in dating her. I was severely limited (I had no car, and when she first met me I was repulsive. I had GREATLY improved my hygiene in the meantime, though this didn't matter). In retrospect this was doomed to fail, but when you're young and you trust a foid, hope springs eternal, as they say.

The result, I heard of second-hand. Through my sister, and this was one of the things I could trust her about. Apparently, this fine lady and friend of mine ALMOST FUCKING PISSED HERSELF LAUGHING AT MY LETTER! Needless to say, I didn't contact her after that. Until briefly, some years later, on social media. Even though married (for the second time; she claimed her first husband cheated with another man but I have my suspicions of the truth) she gushed over prior chads she had dated, her visits to strip clubs, etc. However, when I asked about the one time she said she would've dated me, if she wasn't dating someone else at the time (back in HS) she became ANGRY and said it wasn't approproate.

So that's how that happened. I took a risk, like we're always told to, trusted this girl, and got the worst possible reaction.

Foids: not even once

Foids remain disgusting

Disgusting! I'd expect such behaviour from the homeless or a kid, foids are disgusting hoarders who never grow up.

So I was asked recently to elaborate on a time when I tried being fully open and candid with a foid, and how it backfired. I'm 42 now but it still lingers like a scar from a brutal beating.

This was in high school, and I remember I had a foid that I had a crush on, on-and-off. My main focus was someone else at the time, and this particular foid was dating someone at nearly all times. She was legitimately one of the foids I viewed as a platonic friend (gasping and retching in cringe; commented on that idea previously).

One day I heard that she was feeling down. One of the guys she dated on-and-off (she had several orbiters) was either fighting with her, or angry at her. So I made the fateful error of writing her a letter. Surely, I had known her since freshman year and this was near the end of senior. So it wouldn't be a danger... right?

I offered to "mediate" for her and her BF (retarded in retrospect, but I thought it was a good idea at the time). Alternatively, I said I would be interested in dating her. I was severely limited (I had no car, and when she first met me I was repulsive. I had GREATLY improved my hygiene in the meantime, though this didn't matter). In retrospect this was doomed to fail, but when you're young and you trust a foid, hope springs eternal, as they say.

The result, I heard of second-hand. Through my sister, and this was one of the things I could trust her about. Apparently, this fine lady and friend of mine ALMOST FUCKING PISSED HERSELF LAUGHING AT MY LETTER! Needless to say, I didn't contact her after that. Until briefly, some years later, on social media. Even though married (for the second time; she claimed her first husband cheated with another man but I have my suspicions of the truth) she gushed over prior chads she had dated, her visits to strip clubs, etc. However, when I asked about the one time she said she would've dated me, if she wasn't dating someone else at the time (back in HS) she became ANGRY and said it wasn't approproate.

So that's how that happened. I took a risk, like we're always told to, trusted this girl, and got the worst possible reaction.
dnr

I pissed in a bottle while laughing once

Back in HS, after I accidentally bumped into a foid while walking around a corner, a rumour did spread the next day that she had pissed her panties. Who knows whether there was any truth to it or not, but suffice it to say, I wouldn't be surprised.

Never do things for normies