Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What I wouldn't give to have even just one more chance at life.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
I may only be 20, but my life feels over already.
That shouldn't come as a surprise when you're as Based both in reality as I am.
You come to realize the greater truths of life.
And one of the greatest truths I've come to the bitter realization of is the fact that life is a one chance deal.
There are no replays, resets, do overs, anything.
You get one chance and one chance alone, and if you fuck it up? You're finished.
I realized this too late as well. Because my younger self thought he would always have another chance just lying around the corner and didn't take anything back then seriously.
Thanks to his (my own) stupidity, I'm now 20 years old and I still live with my bitch ass parents with no end in sight.
There are so many days where I wish I could do it all over, but I know at the end of the day, that will never happen.
If it were possible, I would've done so long, long ago.

It never began for subhumans

Same. It’s over.

It never began for subhumans
For once, I can agree with you there. There was never any hope for us and yet we naively grew up thinking there was.

Well, start off by replacing the Nazi avi with something less edgy

Well, start off by replacing the Nazi avi with something less edgy
It's to symbolize my alliance to both Aryanism and all things hyper Based.

and, preferably, forget about that stuff too, this is ridiculous
The master race exists and despite what Soyciety says they are very much in positions of power.

Yeah, dude, whatever, your deal
I mean, your schtick is to be an annoying troll that's essentially a bootleg @Sneir so idk why you have a problem with other people having something unique about them.

Massive cope. When us unfortunates die we get to repeat life over and over till it’s perfect. I can’t wait to die so i can have the whole school experience and get a bank account when i’m 16 and learn to drive early.

Massive cope. When us unfortunates die we get to repeat life over and over till it’s perfect. I can’t wait to die so i can have the whole school experience and get a bank account when i’m 16 and learn to drive early.
Reincarnation, if only.

Im 25. As you get older you see that there is things that you can do still. Around 23 that will hit you

Im 25. As you get older you see that there is things that you can do still. Around 23 that will hit you
What things would those be?

What things would those be?
For instance im setting myself up to live my 30s and beyond outside of the US in a place where i can actually have a real life. That seems super old at 20, but at 25 i feel more healthy then i did at 20. Your perception will just change some. Just hang in therr

I may only be 20, but my life feels over already.
That shouldn't come as a surprise when you're as Based both in reality as I am.
You come to realize the greater truths of life.
And one of the greatest truths I've come to the bitter realization of is the fact that life is a one chance deal.
There are no replays, resets, do overs, anything.
You get one chance and one chance alone, and if you fuck it up? You're finished.
I realized this too late as well. Because my younger self thought he would always have another chance just lying around the corner and didn't take anything back then seriously.
Thanks to his (my own) stupidity, I'm now 20 years old and I still live with my bitch ass parents with no end in sight.
There are so many days where I wish I could do it all over, but I know at the end of the day, that will never happen.
If it were possible, I would've done so long, long ago.
start a youtube channel nigger you'll be rich

I know exactly how you feel, it really feels like my potential wasn't reached. Though I got real good grades and was creative I didn't go anywhere or do anything.

You are only 20 you white worshipping cuck. Speak like this when you hit your late 30s or early 40s

For once, I can agree with you there. There was never any hope for us and yet we naively grew up thinking there was.
Nothing you can do about this, your reptilian brain is sending your rational brain false signals that there is a slim chance you will one day reproduce, just so you don't kill yourself. Survival instinct at it's finest.

Last edited:
Feel ya man, wish I could just hit the reset button.

Fuck having another chance, I'd rather it just be over.

:feelsrope::cryfeels:

If we had another chance at life would it be any different? That’s a cope in itself. Society is still what it is.