Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what i will do to femoids post-ascension

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
IF i fully looksmaxx (HGH, healthy diet and gymcel) and become chadlite i will have one LTR just to experience what i missed out all these years. when i get bored with her, dumped or cucked i will break countless femoid hearts the same way they broke ours. i will take pleasure in it. and before you call cope, im fatcel in process of losing fat so my potential is still unclear.

How old are you?

If you can become chadlite after looksmaxxing then you are normie.

Looksmaxing can't change your face.

Jockcel said:

people have went from subhuman to chad by losing weight. also i did an anonymous rate me here and got mostly 4s.

if i become goodlooking after looksmaxxing im gunna have some fun for sure lol

Crustaciouse said:

gymcelling burns face fat. face fat is 80% of my i celdom

Crustaciouse said:

if youre so fucked in the face that a couple surgeries can't fix things then i truly feel bad for you

Hunter said:
Crustaciouse said:
gymcelling burns face fat. face fat is 80% of my i celdom
Then good luck I guess.
You better hope your face looks good after the fat loss.

you probably cant even break their hearts as bad as they would break men's hearts.

women will be sad for a day but fucking the next chad next week anyway, unless they are as old as Grotesque or some shit and they become pathetic

Hunter said:
people have went from subhuman to chad by losing weight. also i did an anonymous rate me here and got mostly 4s.

Sorry to break it to you but the best you can achieve is normie tier looks.

How are you losing weight? Eating in a caloric defecit is good enough and brings results relatively fast. Also you should just focus on losing facial fat and gaining facial leanness.

Crustaciouse said:
Then good luck I guess.
You better hope your face looks good after the fat loss.

tbh i have pretty fucking good eyes its just the face fat and fatty chin screwing me over.

ghostcell said:
you probably cant even break their hearts as bad as they would break men's hearts.

women will be sad for a day but fucking the next chad next week anyway, unless they are as old as Grotesque or some shit and they become pathetic

still good enough for me

a-virgin-nigger said:
How are you losing weight? Eating in a caloric defecit is good enough and brings results relatively fast. Also you should just focus on losing facial fat and gaining facial leanness.

got any tips on losing face fat?

VST said:
It's already too late then. Even for HGH.

so it wont grow me?

Jockcel said:

so what are you if u become normie after looksmaxxing

ghostcell said:
Jockcel said:
so what are you if u become normie after looksmaxxing
Subhuman with fixable flaws.

Hunter said:
got any tips on losing face fat?

so it wont grow me?

Not by much, maybe like 1-3" max, but that depends if you started your puberty late or early.

send me a pic of you bro, i want to see your potential

If I sprint every morning will I burn face fat

Facial fat is lost with low bf%.

Even if you're at a very low weight, if you have no muscle mass, you'll still look bloated. @ItsOver is a classic example. But, he's a legit slayer in Thailand (several ONS, and several LTRs, lots of sex).

Lose weight and gain muscle mass to decrease the fat. If that doesn't work because of bad genetics, wait until you can get surgery,

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back