Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What I Want to Do

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
When I am of age I want to go to bars. I will find a bunch of random drunken sluts. They will be easy to spot because they will be dressed like sluts and acting like sluts. It will be clear that the purpose of them being there is to get defiled by a random man (This is all women there, for the record).

I will act really flirty with them and ask them their name. I will start talking dirty to them, and they will talk dirty back. I will command them to do dirty things to me. Overall, they'll be acting like total sluts towards me.

I will find a way to record this all. Then, I would find the slut on whatever social media she has. I will post the videos of her on FaceBook and tag her in it to bring her great grief and shame. I will send the video to her parents, friends, and family (Probably her husband or "boyfriend", too, since all women are adulterous).

She will be exposed as a slut to everyone who knows her. This is what I want to do.

It's a shame women won't even respond to your advances.

how fucking young are you? that you cant go to bars lmao.

It's a shame women won't even respond to your advances.

Unless the OP looks like Chad, he won't even get to the point where he gets to talk dirty to her without getting slapped in the face, beaten up by one of her orbiters, or having a drink thrown at him.

Unless the OP looks like Chad, he won't even get to the point where he gets to talk dirty to her without getting slapped in the face, beaten up by one of her orbiters, or having a drink thrown at him.
Lol @ thinking some fag will beat me up. I am pound for pound one of the strongest and most athletic people I know., maybe even THE strongest. I've been doing professional training routines since age 12. I could easily take on some whiteknight fag.

Last edited:
You're not Chad

Lol @ thinking some fag will beat me up. I am pound for pound one of the strongest and most athletic people I know., maybe eve THE strongest. I've been doing professional training routines since age 12. I could easily take on some whiteknight fag.

Well, have fun then!

That's why we need a thot patrol and a thot database that keeps all the records on sluts. Sites like Steemit are decentrilized and can't be taken down, that's how the slut database should be too so feminist cunts can't take it down.

When I am of age I want to go to bars. I will find a bunch of random drunken sluts. They will be easy to spot because they will be dressed like sluts and acting like sluts. It will be clear that the purpose of them being there is to get defiled by a random man (This is all women there, for the record).

I will act really flirty with them and ask them their name. I will start talking dirty to them, and they will talk dirty back. I will command them to do dirty things to me. Overall, they'll be acting like total sluts towards me.

I will find a way to record this all. Then, I would find the slut on whatever social media she has. I will post the videos of her on FaceBook and tag her in it to bring her great grief and shame. I will send the video to her parents, friends, and family (Probably her husband or "boyfriend", too, since all women are adulterous).

She will be exposed as a slut to everyone who knows her. This is what I want to do.
Matthew 7:12

Sadly people probably won't even care that much unless you're in a conservative area. Go catfish some "christian" girls for maximum damage.