Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What I think Hungary will want for going 100% with Russia

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
400px Break up of the Kingdom of Hungary 1

I think the deal will be Hungary gets that Ukraine province back Transcarpathia. And Hungary gets Transylvania back, which is like 1/3rd of Romania today. I have no doubt the Russians intend to just hammer Romania, like when the Russians get Moldova back.

Serbia is a close Russian ally. And Slovakia, Russia wants on its side. Once the Russian army and allies are piling up in Serbia, once they can link up with them by land through Hungary.. then I believe the Russians will be pushing to put Serbia back in charge of a lot of the ex-Yugoslavia. Like the Russian army will roll over Kosovo when it gets there.

View attachment 1032045

I think the deal will be Hungary gets that Ukraine province back Transcarpathia. And Hungary gets Transylvania back, which is like 1/3rd of Romania today. I have no doubt the Russians intend to just hammer Romania, like when the Russians get Moldova back.

Serbia is a close Russian ally. And Slovakia, Russia wants on its side. Once the Russian army and allies are piling up in Serbia, once they can link up with them by land through Hungary.. then I believe the Russians will be pushing to put Serbia back in charge of a lot of the ex-Yugoslavia. Like the Russian army will roll over Kosovo when it gets there.
So Dracula will become Hungarian?