Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What i observe about blackpill community

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
Let us call the entire dating world, which we see as the sum of sexual relationship experiences that occurs within space-time continuum a muddle. The entire incelospheric/manospheric/looksmaxx discourse revolves around this muddle.

It appears that nobody has been able to reach a consensus regarding that muddle. Perhaps the consensus is that there is no consensus. I would like to visualize this muddle as an invisible, huge, blob like entity.

Most of the individuals who post on incelospheric/manospheric/looksmaxx platforms make models to simplify this muddle for convenience.

Individuals risk accuracy if their models are too simple. It can cause emotional and hallucinogenic effects if these models include "guilty parties" as in Just be Xs, X-pills and X is the law's. If the model attempts to account for everything(every data point) about the muddle, then the model becomes identical to muddle. In other words, the model is seen as "impractical" or "incomprehensible". Some causes of hasty "modelling":

1- Socio-cultural-economic factors
2- Cognitive bias( Human brains' heuristic processes to make things simpler, tendency to take shortcuts)
3- Bandwagon effect
4- Site rules, pressure from other individuals, group conformity
5- Personal motives
6- Subjective nature of human experience

Observe how people in those platforms handle "artefacts"(Instagram photos, TikTok videos, infographs, statistical charts, tweets, etc.) to "verify" their models. Nietzsche said "We are all greater artists than we realize". Just like this, a person can create an universe that JBX is true. Socrates said "I know that I know nothing". All those "artefacts" fall short of explaining deep muddle. At this point, all we need to do is sit down and observe our thoughts and others' carefully and be conscious in my opinion. Life is full of mystery.

All foids are whores

Some people can make mental models to form conclusion and make connections. I think most normies lack deeper analysis skills

tl;dr: OP is a 6 foot chink in chinkland where everyone is fucking 5 foot tall, and sits online in a gay telegram group talking to faggots instead of slaying with his obvious advantage.

fucking tranny

tl;dr: OP is a 6 foot chink in chinkland where everyone is fucking 5 foot tall, and sits online in a gay telegram group talking to faggots instead of slaying with his obvious advantage.

fucking tranny
JFL do ethni”cels” really…

fucking tranny
Oh yeah okay mayo faggot because for me there is no shame hanging out with every other based boyo in my telegram group cuz you are a failed faggot normie that would mock us if you have a female partner in the first place. faggot shit incel shaming just like those IT faggot

Last edited:
All foids are whores
76125C26 D591 4C6E 81A7 9B7E2361C212

fucking tranny
Oh yes and you with 185 cm cannot do shit about it, speaks volume about your sub negative normie nigger level of IQ
Plus you got cucked harder by a literal office building than actual cuckold by tyrones.

Last edited:
Let us call the entire dating world, which we see as the sum of sexual relationship experiences that occurs within space-time continuum a muddle. The entire incelospheric/manospheric/looksmaxx discourse revolves around this muddle.

It appears that nobody has been able to reach a consensus regarding that muddle. Perhaps the consensus is that there is no consensus. I would like to visualize this muddle as an invisible, huge, blob like entity.

Most of the individuals who post on incelospheric/manospheric/looksmaxx platforms make models to simplify this muddle for convenience.

Individuals risk accuracy if their models are too simple. It can cause emotional and hallucinogenic effects if these models include "guilty parties" as in Just be Xs, X-pills and X is the law's. If the model attempts to account for everything(every data point) about the muddle, then the model becomes identical to muddle. In other words, the model is seen as "impractical" or "incomprehensible". Some causes of hasty "modelling":

2- Cognitive bias( Human brains' heuristic processes to make things simpler, tendency to take shortcuts)
3- Bandwagon effect
5- Personal motives

Observe how people in those platforms handle "artefacts"(Instagram photos, TikTok videos, infographs, statistical charts, tweets, etc.) to "verify" their models. Nietzsche said "We are all greater artists than we realize". Just like this, a person can create an universe that JBX is true. Socrates said "I know that I know nothing". All those "artefacts" fall short of explaining deep muddle. At this point, all we need to do is sit down and observe our thoughts and others' carefully and be conscious in my opinion. Life is full of mystery.
So "models" should aim to be in the middle of "simple" and "convoluted"?

So "models" should aim to be in the middle of "simple" and "convoluted"?
They have their own choice but still heavily brainwashed since their childhood.

3- Bandwagon effect
5- Personal motives

I agree essentially. However, even in science, the models are often a simplification of what the reality is (especially in physics for example), so it does not surprise me that sometimes, the blackpill can also be a bit off from how things are, depending on the area, etc.

I swear I remember reading this thread before legit déjà vu :feelswow:

One thing's for sure, Just be Chad might as well be Newton's fourth law.

fucking tranny
Lol wtf this guy is 6 foot and lives in a country where he heightmogs the entire population to death but still posts heightpill threads and writes fucking essays to say height > everything

What a fucking retard:feelskek:

Lol wtf this guy is 6 foot and lives in a country where he heightmogs the entire population to death but still posts heightpill threads and writes fucking essays to say height > everything

What i need to explain is that i'm competing against male zoomer with age range of 15-25 combined with seamaxxer who come here.
in young generation there is more man than woman so you see it is still problematic on demographic level.
see this video yourself

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpYJzd7JOb8

What i need to explain is that i'm competing against male zoomer with age range of 15-25 combined with seamaxxer who come here.
in young generation there is more man than woman so you see it is still problematic on demographic level.
see this video yourself

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpYJzd7JOb8

Nigga you're competing with other people no matter what even if ur a rich famous Chad. If height is your problem when you're 6 foot in a gigamanlet SEA country then its just a skill issue

Nigga you're competing with other people no matter what even if ur a rich famous Chad. If height is your problem when you're 6 foot in a gigamanlet SEA country then its just a skill issue
what do you mean by 'skill issue'?

what do you mean by 'skill issue'?
"I have to compete with other 6 foot guys:cryfeels:" in a country where the average height is 5'2:feelskek:

Obviously thats a skill issue and at that point its on you to beat the competition if you think height is the most important thing

Hes a fucking braindead retard and has endless bullshit cope explaination, but the real explaination is hes a fag that would rather talk to dudes on a gay app called telgram then fuck pussy

"I have to compete with other 6 foot guys:cryfeels:" in a country where the average height is 5'2:feelskek:

Obviously thats a skill issue and at that point its on you to beat the competition if you think height is the most important thing
Its beyond over for the retard chinkcel op

is OP talking about how people lack introspection and are not aware of their own fallacies & biases?

Yes okay say all you want
I could care less :feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
I'm comfy coping rn