Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What I miss most from the time I wasn't fully blackpilled is my dreams

alone_in_the_end

alone_in_the_end

Self-banned
-
This is the only thing I envy from my past bluepilled self, the ability to dream with scenarios when I meet girls.

Since very young I knew how things worked on a superficial level in the dating market, but still, that faint light of hope existed, that allowed me to dream. I have dreams I remember even now, but I was just completely blackpilled 4 years ago. When I say completely, it is when you accept it on a subconscious level, when you fully understand a concept as the absolute truth, like when you know your hand will get burned if you put it on the hot stove, you can remember how your flesh is burning when you think long enough about it

It has been almost 4 years since I had my last dream that I can only remember some parts. The dream was of me meeting a cute girl in the subway. Because it was crowded, we are forced to be really close, she blushes, we start talking and laughing, it is cut with us walking in the mall with her holding my arms, then I can only remember us in a park where we kissed and it was over.

Simple, dumb, pathetic and still one of the best dreams I ever had, I wish hope wasn't a pre requisite to have those types of dreams.

I'm so blackpilled that even my imagination is blackpilled jfl

My dreams mostly center around cosmic/psychological-type horror. :feelshehe: