Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What i hate most is an ugly ethnic foid acting like shes a 10/10 super model goddess

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
another-set-of-asian-girl-and-the-power-of-makeup.jpg

ugly foids who look like this then go out bragging and acting a certain way while bashing on men their own race and incels really pisses me off. They actually think Chads want them or think they are attractive JFL

it's the truth though, she will get men always. Even if she looks like that, most people have to lower their standards because they realized how ugly they look.

So many 3/10 Indian girls a my university who act like this.

Yea those are the fucking worse they need to be fucking tortured.

Fatties are the worst when it comes to that.

She'd reject every incel here.

another-set-of-asian-girl-and-the-power-of-makeup.jpg

ugly foids who look like this then go out bragging and acting a certain way while bashing on men their own race and incels really pisses me off. They actually think Chads want them or think they are attractive JFL

She actually looks pretty good. Just needs a bit of make up, style her hair and drop that shit look on her face.
But no matter what, she will have so many beta orbiters ... she can afford to look like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back