Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What I find ironic is that the asian man's enemy are not white nationalists or white supremacists, it's asian women

thisissparta420

thisissparta420

Self-banned
-
On the internet, it's often asian women that ridicule "their men" makes them look as unattractive as possible(unless on very rare occasions, the ssian guys are kpopmaxxed twinks) or just insult them, it's not white Nationalists doing most of thr ridiculing.

foids are enemy of the state.

Personally I don't know any, but I hear ricewhores are the most vile and self-racist against Asians.

On the internet, it's often asian women that ridicule "their men" makes them look as unattractive as possible(unless on very rare occasions, the ssian guys are kpopmaxxed twinks) or just insult them, it's not white Nationalists doing most of thr ridiculing.

Hitler admired the Chinese and Japanese to a certain extent even I believe.

Also ricecucks. If ricecels were based noodles would be put in their place

Asian women are white nationalists

No male nazi in history has ever reached the levels of racist rage the average ethnic female has
None of us can understand the genuinely unfathomable levels of hatred ethnic females have against their own men, mainly because Women are already hypergamous by nature when assessing men on an INDIVIDUAL level. So how much more intense is it when they asses men on a RACIAL level?

Imagine being an asian whore and you have a rare 6'5 asian boyfriend. That 6'5 asian is still racially inferior to a 6'5 nordic. This is why even ethnic chads can still suffer,especially indian and asian

Also ricecucks. If ricecels were based noodles would be put in their place
One of the reasons ricecucks need sharia tbh
Asian women are white nationalists
Ironic then since they are arguably the demographic that racemix and contaminate the white gene pool the most.

Australia is flooded with chinks nowadays

One of the reasons ricecucks need sharia tbh

Ironic then since they are arguably the demographic that racemix and contaminate the white gene pool the most.

Australia is flooded with chinks nowadays
Which is hilarious because wmaf is gonna turn whites into mutts as well

Which is hilarious because wmaf is gonna turn whites into mutts as well
They will look like uigurs or krygz at some point if it keeps up